Chapter- 3

About 20 minutes later fans started coming in.

"Hey um excuse me but could you move? I want to stand in front of my husband!" This young girl says to me.

"Miss please walk away she has connections and Luke has requested for her to stand in front of him." The body guard says to her and she pouts walking away.

I take out my phone and Angela and I take a picture together I tweet it to the boys.

@Lukessoperfect1- waiting for @Luke5sos @calum5sos @ashton5sos @michael5sos @5sos ! Cant believe I met you!

@lukessoperfect1- p.s @luke5sos gives the best hugs!!! and they all smell amazing!!

"Whats up everyone!" Michael suddenly yells through the microphone

"I'm Michael!" Mikey says.

"I'm Luke!" Luke says and to my surprise winks at me causing me to just about faint.

"I'm Calum!" Cal says.

"I'm Ashton and I'm the hottest!" Ash says.

"And were 5 seconds of summer!" They say in unison.

"Alright, alright, this first song is for a special girl in the audience. This is Out Of My Limit." Luke winks at me again but the girls behind me think its for them and squeal.

*********

Once the concert is over Angela's mom picks her up and I look for Cameron because he was supposed to pick me up but he isn't here. I call him.

Cass- Cameron where the fuck are you?

Cam- Um what are you talking about?

Cass- I'm at the 5 seconds of summer concert you were supposed to fucking come get me!

Cam- No I fucking wasn't! Sorry Cassidy but I have other plans "Cameron get off the phone already" a girl says next to him

Cass- Fuck you Cameron!

I say and hang up. I'm standing on a corner outside the venue and I just sit down and cry.

"Love what's wrong?" I hear an Australian accent say next to me. I look up to see Luke.

"N-Nothing." I say and look away.

"Hey I know that is a lie. Please tell me." He says sitting next to me and putting an arm around my waist again.

"M-my boyfriend was supposed t-to pick me up but he b-baled and when I called him there was a-another girl." I say and cover my face with my hands balling.

"Oh love I am so sorry." Luke says and gives me a big hug.

"Luke I h-have no ride home now because my parents left for a business trip after dropping me off and my 15 year old brother can't drive yet." I say still crying.

"Come with me." Luke says wiping my tears and pulling us both up.

"Okay." I say and he walks me to their tour bus and we get on.

"Oh hey! You're the girl from earlier right? Cass?" Michael says.

"Y-yeah." I say and hug Luke tighter.

"Mate she is going through some things." Luke says and he takes me into the room where their bunks are.

"I'll be right back love." Luke says and goes back into the room where Michael is.

"Luke this is risky. She is probably just another girl coming in and pretending to have a huge problem just to get closer to us. Especially you, she definitely has a liking to you." I hear Michael say.