Chapter- 7

I woke up in the morning in my underwear and Luke's shirt, body entwined with a practically naked Luke. Only in his boxers. I smile as all the memories of yesterday, Luke and I sleeping together, coming back into my mind.

"Mhm good morning beautiful." I hear him sy.

"Moring cutie." I say.

Luke moves over and kisses me. Of course I kiss back.

"Eww Luke I have morning breath." I say.

"No you don't shush." He says and kisses my nose.

I crawl out of bed and take off his shirt and hand it to him. I slip on a pair of black sweatpants, and a black tanktop.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to see if Zack has some close you can wear while I wash yours." I say.

"Alright love." Luke say

I walk down the hall and knock on Zack's door. I'm surprised to see Angela open the door.

"Zack do you have some clothes Luke could wear?" I ask him.

"Luke's here?!" Angela yells.

"Yeah. I heard the fucking all night. Here's some clothes." Zack says handing me a pair of gray sweatpants and a Nirvana shirt.

"Thanks!" I say and run out.

"Here you go but its going to cost you a kiss." I say to Luke holding the clothes behind my back.

"Gladly." Luke says and kisses me. Then I hand him the clothes and we go down stairs, holding hands.

'Mom I'm not going to school." I say to her before she walks out the door.

"Why not?" She asks.

"I'll explain to you and dad when y'all get back from work." I say.

"Okay. It 's good to see you Luke!" She says.

"Good to see you too Mrs.Wells!" Luke says politely.

"Breakfast time!" I say and Luke picks me up putting me on the counter.

"What do you have?" He asks standing between my legs.

"Food!" I say and stick my tongue out.

"Very funny love." He says and kisses me. We make out on the counter.

"Oh my god, you guys are a thing?!" Angela shreaks coming into the kitchen.

"You heard Zack say we were sleeping together last night." I say and Luke blushes.

"We have to go!" Luke says dragging me upstairs.

"Hey Cass. I was wondering if maybe you would want to switch rooms today? I don't need such a big room. You do tho." Zack says coming into my room.

"Sure! Luke and I are going to go to the pool while you move all your stuff into the spare room. Then come out and tell me when your done and i'll move all of my stuff into your room and you can put yours in here." I say and he nods  in agreement.

I go into my room and put on my green bikini when  I walk out Luke's wearing a pair of black swim shorts.

"Your brother gave them to me." Luke says and laughs.

"Okay Lets go!" I say and Luke takes my hand and leads the way. 

Luke picks me up when we get to the pool.

"LUKE NO! NO! PLEASE!" I yell.

He throws me into the pool.

"LUKE ITS FUCKING COLD!" I shreak.