Chapter- 12

7 months. I am now 7 months pregnant. I'm on my way to the airport to pick up Luke, then were heading to the doctors to find out the gender of our baby. I pull up and park. Then I walk in.

"Cass!" I hear Luke scream.

"Lukey!" I yell and he hugs me.

"I missed you so much!" He says and kisses me.

"I missed you too." I say.

"You've gotten a lot bigger. And its official I'm staying until the baby is born." Luke says as we get into the truck.

"So, after the baby is born your just going to go back to Australia?" I ask sadly.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. What me and the boys have decided on." He says.

"Okay." I say as I pull out of the airport parking lot.

"So we were thinking that right after the baby was born we'd make an announcement to the fans that there wouldn't be a tour for a while but were still going to make music. Then I will stay here with you until the baby is one month. Then You, the baby, and I will move to Australia." Luke says.

"Luke that's a great plan! But a lot of responsibility will come with it. First my parents have to agree. Then the whole months we have to get used to parenting, switch all of the baby and Is tings over there. Find a house. Get plane tickets. Find a way to transfer my truck. Buy new things." I say and pull into Quick Stop.

"I understand that. We can do it tho." Luke says taking my hand in his.

"Can you pump gas? I'm paying for 20." I say to him.

"No problem." He says.

"Do you want anything?" I ask him.

"Could you get me a Sprite?" He asks.

"Of course." I say and walk towards the entrance.

I look down at my outfit and sigh. I'm wearing black leggings, a pink tank top, and a black zip up sweatshirt unzipped. I'm so sick of pregnancy clothes. I still wear skinny jeans but now I have to get size 14, fucking 14! I was a 0 before this baby. I cant wait to have my body, and my bellybutton ring back. I get a blue raspberry slushy, Luke's sprite, and a reeses. I pay for that and the gas and walk out. Luke pumped the gas and we went to the doctors appointment.

"Cassidy Wells, the doctor will see you now." The nurse said and Luke and I walked into the room where the doctor was awaiting us.

"Hello Cassidy." He says politely.

"Hi doctor Steven." I say.

"Is this the father?" He asks.

"Yes sir." Luke says.

"Luke, Luke Hemmings right?" He asks Luke.

"Yes." Luke says.

"Okay. Today is the big day! Have you thought of any names?" He asks us.

"Yes we have them picked out. If its a boy, Bentley James Hemmings. If its a girl, Arabella Renee Hemmings." I say.

"Lovely names. Well we are going to start off with the heartbeat, then we'll identify the gender and print pictures, then your off." He says.

I lay down on the bed and he puts the gel onto the heartbeat finder. About 5 minutes and we hear the babies heartbeat.

"That's it Luke! That's our babies heartbeat!" I say.

"Its a beautiful sound." Luke says smiling.

Then the doctor shows us the baby.

"Oh my god. We made that. Its so beautiful." Luke says.

"You ready to find out the gender?" The doctor asks and we nod eagerly.

I pushes around my stomach with the gel stick a bit before the baby moves his/her tiny legs.

"As you can see there, its obviously a penis. Congratulations its a boy!" He says and begins wiping my stomach.

"Luke we're having our Bentley!" I say, im so happy.

The doctor gives us our ultrasound pictures and we leave. When we get back home I burst through the door.

"Its a boy!" I yell and everyone comes running into the room.

"Hey Luke." Zack says.

"Bentley James!" My mom says happily.

Suddenly I get that feeling again. I push through everyone and run upstairs, into my room, into my bathroom and throw up. I hear Luke burst through the door but I can't stop throwing up. When I'm finally done he hugs me.

"I've tried everything, the saltine crackers, the gingerale. Nothing ends my sickness." I say and brush my teeth.

We walk back into my room and Luke smiles.

"Your rooms changed quite a bit. You went from band posters, to pictures of us, of Bentley, of your friends and you, your family, lots of us." He says laughing.

"I love you Lukey." I say and kiss him.

"I love you too." He says kissing me and backing me into the wall while kissing.

The feeling comes back. What the fuck is wrong right now? I push past Luke, run into the bathroom and throw up more.

"Is she okay?" I hear Zack come in and ask as I brush my teeth again.

"I'm fine. Just not feeling too well bro. I think we're going to go to bed." I say.

I walk into my walk in closet. I put on white and blue stripped pajama bottoms with a pink bow, and a navy blue tank top. I crawl into bed and let sleep overtake me as Luke cuddles with me.

*****

I wake up at 9 the next morning surprisingly not sick. I hear the shower running so I know its Luke. I knock on the door.

"Babe im going downstairs to eat." I say.

I walk downstairs and my moms sitting at the kitchen table.

"Where is Luke?" She asks.

"Showering." I say.

I grab a pack of strawberry pop tarts and sit across from her.

"Okay so there is something Luke and I have decided on." I say.

"Alright. Fill me in." She says.

"Luke is stay until the baby is born, then for the first month of Bentley's life. Then were moving to Australia to get our own place. I've always wanted to live there. I think its a good place to raise my son. I know i'm only 16 and growing up fast but I don't regret it.

"I am okay with it. But you have to be responsible." She says.

"Your baby shower is today at 1." She says.