Robin XI

(Robin's young again in this scene)

⚠️PTSD/PTSD Attack | Flashback | Physical Pain⚠️

"ROBIN!"

Intense pain flared in my side and I froze, my vision beginning to go blurry and my hands beginning to shake. I slowly looked down and noticed the immense amount of blood flowing from my new wound. 

"Oh, sh**," I mumbled, falling to my knees and tenderly touching my wound. 

I tried to apply pressure to it even though it hurt a lot and crawled behind some crates, leaning my back against them and trying not to panic as blood spilled over the cracks in my fingers and onto the concrete.

"Oh sh**, oh sh**, oh sh**," I kept saying to myself, trying to stay conscious. 

My vision kept blurring in and out of focus, and my hands were trembling more and more each minute. I felt light-headed and I knew that any minute now, I would pass out.

I clenched my teeth and pressed hard against my wound, trying to stop the bleeding or at least slow it down. I was starting to see stars but through my blurry vision, I could see people running towards me.

"Robin!" a familiar voice yelled, sounding worried.

I could see figures looming around me and I believed it was my team, because I could kind of see the colors of their uniforms. 

"Oh no, that looks bad," Wally said, and an arm was put behind my back and a hand was put behind my head to lift me up a little bit.

"Yeah, no sh**," I managed to say, grimacing and squeezing my eyes shut.

"We need to get him to a hospital," Superboy said. "I can hear his heartbeat but it's starting to slow down..."

"I can take him," Wally immediately said. "I'm the fastest one here. I'm sure I can get him before anything bad happens."

"Okay, but take this," Superboy said, and I heard the tearing of clothes before my hand was carefully removed from my side.

"This is going to hurt," Miss Martian said, and suddenly the fabric was pulled tight against my wound, making me flinch and clench my teeth.

I opened my eyes as I got lifted up and Wally started running to what was hopefully the nearest hospital. I was still dazed and my head was spinning, but I was trying my best not to pass out.

"You better not die on me," he said as he ran.

"I'm not gonna die," I said. "Just run faster then you won't have to worry."

He smiled. "Hey, your sense of humor is still intact."

I rolled my eyes and tried to look at my wound. Blood was beginning to seep through Superboy's ripped shirt that Miss Martian had wrapped around me, which I knew wasn't good. That meant my blood flow wasn't slowing in the slightest.

"Wally," I whispered, looking up at the sky.

"What's wrong?" he asked, glancing down at me.

"I can't really feel my fingers," I muttered, beginning to feel really dizzy.

"We're almost there," he said. "Just hold on a bit longer, okay?"

"Yeah, sure..." I mumbled, before my vision finally went black, and I fell unconscious.

"...Dick?" a voice said, snapping me out of my flashback.

I blinked a few times and took a shaky breath to steady myself before glancing over at Barbara. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" she asked, wheeling over to me and stopping in front of me. I was sitting on the couch with my hands clasped together tightly, and she took my hands and held them.

"...Yeah, I'm fine," I sighed, holding her hands. "I'm just not doing too well with the fireworks and everything, that's all."

"Flashbacks?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, taking my hands back and running them through my hair. "Sorry if you were saying anything before, I probably didn't hear you..."

"No, it's okay," she said. "I didn't even realize you were in the middle of a flashback, sorry..."

I smiled tightly. "It's okay. How's Orphan?"

"She's doing well," she said, taking her hands back. "Still recovering a little bit, but overall she's doing well. She's getting some help from Black Canary, too."

I nodded. "That's good."

Don't forget to vote and comment! Constructive criticism is welcome!

-ziakalar