Chapter 51

Allegiances

MountainClan-

Leader: Spiderstar- jet black furred tom with Crimson yellow eyes.

Deputy: Jaggedclaw- tan furred tom with jagged stripes down his pelt and green eyes.

Medicine cat:
Horsetail- an older brown furred medicine cat with yellow eyes.
Apprentice:
Bushpaw- large gray tabby Tom with dark green eyes.

Warriors:

Raspyhowl- a lean red tom with amber eyes.

Swiftfawn- a caramel brown she cat with a few lighter spots around her tail.

Feathershade- black furred she cat with brown/amber eyes.

Flamespirit- red and golden furred she cat with golden flecks, brown eyes and a nicked ear.

Wolfheart- a gray tabby tom with short fur. He has Amber eyes and long, pointy ears.

Stormchaser- short haired dark silver Tom with white blotches. He has one black paw and piercing blue eyes.

Beestorm- a black and white furred Tom with yellow eyes.

Morningpoppy- a yellow tabby furred she cat with Amber eyes. She has flame colored ears and black paws.

Apprentices:
Blitzpaw- a cream and golden Bengal furred she cat with Amber eyes. Mentor: Feathershade

Thornpaw- a gray tabby she cat with electric blue eyes. Mentor: Stormchaser

Tallpaw- a white Tom with black patched fur and brown eyes. He is very tall and lean. Mentor: Spiderstar

Tinypaw- a tiny black furred she cat with emerald green eyes. Mentor: Raspyhowl

Riverpaw- gray-blue furred she cat with white tipped paws and tail. She has green eyes. Mentor: Swiftfawn

Sunpaw- small yellow long furred tom with bright amber eyes. Mentor: Jaggedclaw

Brinepaw- grey furred she cat with white patches on her chest, muzzle, paws and tail. She has light teal eyes and is very thin. Mentor: Flamespirit

Queen:

Cloudfire- a silver she cat with white marking and reddish-orange eyes. Expecting Raspyhowl's kits.

Kits:
Eaglekit- a tortoiseshell Tom with Amber eyes. 2 moons.

Cherrykit- a ginger furred she cat with a fluffy tail an green eyes. 2 moons.

Rustkit- a ginger furred Tom with green eyes. 2 moons.

Firekit- a ginger-orange furred Tom with violet eyes. 2 moons.

Robinkit- a ginger tabby Tom with white paws and blue eyes. 2 moons.

Olivekit- a darker tortoiseshell she cat with green eyes. 2 moons.

Crimsonkit- a pure white she cat with one red paw. 2 moons.

Ashkit- gray furred Tom with Amber eyes and short fur. 3 moons.

Bonekit- white furred Tom with a black nose, ears and dark eyes. 3 moons.

Echokit- white furred she cat with grey ears and tail. 3 moons.

Vicekit- black furred Tom with violet eyes. 3 moons.

Tearkit- a pure white furred she cat with turquoise colored eyes. 3 moons.

Twanykit- a light brown and cream Tom with green eyes and a yellow tail. 3 moons.