Chapter 27

Allegiances

Mountainclan-

Leader: Redstar- a dark red tabby tom with amber eyes.

Deputy: Spiderfang- jet black furred tom with Crimson yellow eyes.

Medicine cat:
Horsetail- an older brown furred medicine cat with yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Smoketalon- dark gray tabby tom with blue eyes but lighter paws.

Jaggedclaw- tan furred tom with jagged stripes down his pelt and green eyes.

Spottedpelt- gray savannah tom with darker stripes and silver eyes.

Raspyhowl- a lean red tom with amber eyes.

Swiftfawn- a caramel brown she cat with a few lighter spots around her tail.

Feathershade- black furred she cat with brown/amber eyes.

Apprentices:

Flamepaw- red and golden furred she cat with golden flecks, brown eyes and a nicked ear. Mentor: Spiderfang

Sparrowpaw- cream she cat with brown and red flecks. She has brown eyes but her left eye is blind. Mentors: Smoketalon and Horsetail

Wolfpaw- a gray tabby tom with Amber eyes and long ears. Mentor: Feathershade

Queen:
Dapplestone- a tortoiseshell she cat with green eyes. Kits: Thornkit(she cat), Tallkit (Tom), Silverkit (she cat), Palekit (she cat), Tinykit (she cat)

Kit:
Riverkit- gray-blue furred she kit with white tipped paws and tail. She has green eyes. 2 moons old.

---

Caveclan-

Leader: Coldstar- black furred she cat with white legs, paws and Crimson eyes.

Deputy: Cinderstorm- a gray long furred tom with blue eyes.

Warriors:

Darktide- brown tom with black and grey stripes and amber eyes.

Icywind- white furred she cat with blue eyes.

Leapinghare- a lean cream tom with long legs and gray eyes.

Frostycloud- pure white she cat with bright blue eyes.

Queens:

Shymask- pumpkin peach furred she cat with a few pastel patches and a ring around one paw and amber eyes. Kits: Twistedkit (Tom), Flintkit (Tom), Blitzkit (she cat), and Fairkit (Tom)

Softstep- a small cream she cat with brown eyes. Kits: Gemkit (she cat), and Bushkit (Tom)

---

Darkclan-

Leader: Vulturestar- a gray tom with black stripes and yellow eyes.

Deputy: Voidfur- small black furred she cat with yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Lostpath- a gray/brown tom with black tipped ears, tail, paws. He has russet swirls that go down his neck half way. His left eye is blue but he right eye is red.

Ghostpelt- scrawny white furred tom with short fur.

Maliceflame- white, long, ragged furred she cat with bright Amber eyes. She is mother of Werner.

Oakstripe- brown and white ragged tabby tom with gray eyes.

Sleetpool- gray and white furred she cat with gray eyes and a short tail.