Chapter 6

Survivors:

Horsetail- an older brown tabby furred Tom with yellow eyes. He's a medicine cat. 89 moons old.

Redflight- a ginger tom tabby furred Tom with amber eyes. 16 moons.

Raspypaw- a lean ginger tabby furred tom with Amber eyes. His name was changed to Raspypaw for his raspy voice. 7 moons.

Dapplestone- a tortoiseshell she cat with green eyes. 16 moons.

Vain- a gray tom with black stripes and yellow eyes. 6 moons.

Frostycloud- pure white she cat with bright blue eyes. 22 moons.

Rouges:

Tide- brown tom with black and grey stripes and amber eyes. 11 moons.

Lies- black furred she cat with white legs, paws and Crimson eyes. 24 moons.

Skorge- jet black furred tom with Crimson yellow. 13 moons.

Icy- white furred she cat with blue eyes. 15 moons.

Sulfur- a gray long furred tom with blue eyes. 19 moons.

Kittypets:

Sarah- a Carmel brown she cat with a few lighter spots around her tail. 18 moons.

Jumper- a lean cream tom with long legs. 22 moons.

Happy- a small cream she cat with brown eyes. 7 moons.

Quinn- Happy's brother from a different litter. A tom with cream fur, a few black patches and almost black eye. 15 moons.

Sky- a dark black/blue she cat with a dark stripe down her back. 12 moons old.

Em- black furred she cat with brown/amber eyes. 13 moons.

Void- small black furred she cat with yellow eyes. 6 moons.

------------------------------------------

The group of cats then followed Horsetail north of the camp and uphill sparing no time even though exhaustion was evident.

Dapplestone watched as Vain talked to another black tom that was twice his age she watched Vain's eyes light with excitement. She knew this knew clan life was where they belonged and that the three moons of living as rogues had only assured her want to live by the warrior code.

"So what's your story?" A light brown she with white speckles asked. Dapplestone looked toward Vain and sighed.

"My son and I were in a clan once. Then Twolegs came and destroyed us and killed my mate along with my daughter," Dapplestone explained all at once sending the she cat's eyes wide.

"I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what Twolegs would do such a thing," the she cat replied. Dapplestone, at that point, picked up her Kittypet scent and sighed.

"It's over. All that matters now is the future. What's your name?" Dapplestone asked feeling as if she was already close to the she cat.

"Sarah. Tide told me your Dapplestone," she remarked. Dapplestone nodded with a smirk. The young tom she talked to earlier was quick with his words when he wanted to be.

"Yes. And that is my son, Vain, over there. And this is my friend Frostycloud," Dapplestone nodded to both to Vain and the pure white she cat that was Frostycloud. Although Dapplestone loved her son, every time she saw him, she saw his father's cold body lying on the camp floor.

"How long will it take?" Dapplestone asked curiously.

"I have no idea. I just caught my first prey today," she said with a grin and Dapplestone nodded.