Chapter 15

Allegiances
Clan cats-

Medicine cat:
Horsetail- an older brown medicine cat with yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Redflight- a lean ginger tabby furred tom with amber eyes.

Dapplestone- a tortoiseshell she cat with green eyes.

Frostycloud- pure white she cat with bright blue eyes.

Shystar- pumpkin peach furred she cat with a few pastel patches and a ring around one paw and amber eyes.

Smoketalon- dark gray tabby tom with blue eyes but lighter paws.

Jaggedclaw- tan furred tom with jagged stripes down his pelt and green eyes.

Kits:

Riverkit- gray blue furred she kit with white tipped pass and tail. She has green eyes.

Apprentices:

Raspypaw- a lean ginger furred tom with Amber eyes.

Darkpaw- brown tom with black and grey stripes and amber eyes.

Coldpaw- black furred she cat with white legs, paws and Crimson eyes.

Spiderpaw- jet black furred tom with Crimson yellow.

Icypaw- white furred she cat with blue eyes.

Vulturepaw- a gray tom with black stripes and yellow eyes.

Swiftpaw- a caramel brown she cat with a few lighter spots around her tail.

Leapingpaw- a lean cream tom with long legs.

Softpaw- a small cream she cat with brown eyes.

Patchedpaw- A tom with cream fur, a few black patches and almost black eye.

Nightpaw- a dark black she cat with a dark stripe down her back. She has blue eyes.

Featherpaw- black furred she cat with brown/amber eyes.

Voidpaw- small black furred she cat with yellow eyes.

Cinderpaw- a gray long furred tom with blue eyes.

Rogues:

Lost- a gray/brown tom with black tipped ears, tail, paws. He has russet swirls that go down his neck half way. His left eye is blue but he right eye is red.

-----------------------------------------

No cat could sleep going into the day of the Warrior Ceremony. Horsetail announced that night that he would conduct the ceremony at the touch of first moonlight, and that the cats could do whatever they pleased in their free time. Horsetail watched many pairs take up the offer including Dapplestone and Patchedpaw, Swiftpaw and Leapingpaw, and Vulturepaw and Nightpaw.

Darkpaw woke far too late, troubled with thoughts, and decided to reside in camp the day and learn what more he could learn about clan life, since he would be joining it. He joined Cinderpaw, Icypaw, Softpaw, Frostycloud and Shystar, that morning and they each ate as the she cats told stories about their life.

"I was half-clan and half-rogue, so I understand what it is like for many o you coming here. When cats called me dirt-blood, I didn't quite know where I belonged," Shystar said getting attentive glances from each cat.

"And they still let you become leader?" Cinderpaw questioned curiously. Shystar nodded in reply.

"I was made deputy, after the betrayal a warrior named Sprucestrike. He was later banished from the clan. When Purestar lost his ninth life I went from Shymask to Shystar," Shystar finished, taking another bite into her mouse. Darkpaw nodded understandingly, but still very curious about all the positions in a clan.