Pleasure (NSFW)

"Yeah yeah" Steve mumbles, tugging Eddie's arm and dragging him to his bed. Steve sits down and Eddie climbs onto his lap, straddling his waist. Steve lets out a whimper, Eddie's ass flush against him, and reconnects their lips once again.

or

When Eddie gets off on pleasuring Steve

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Eddie slammed Steve against the bedroom wall, kissing him hungrily. The man moaned in response, hands snaking their way around his waist and clutching for dear life. The motion causes their hips to collide and Eddie can feel just how hard he is, their jeans clad against one another. Eddie smirks into Steve's mouth as they kiss, tension pooling in his stomach.

"Fuck , Eddie" Steve gasps, as Eddie begins to pepper kisses down his neck, nipping and sucking on the skin that lay there. "You - god - you can't leave a mess like you did last time" Steve breathes, wrapping a hand in Eddie's hair as Eddie leaves another hickey. "Someone'll notice" Steve gasps out, eyes fluttering shut as he basks in the sensation of Eddie's mouth on his neck. Eddie murmurs something against his neck before pulling away, blowing cold air on the spot he just left, making Steve shiver in response. "Nobody will notice, princess " Eddie teases and Steve rolls his eyes at the nickname, all the while blushing nonetheless.

"Yeah yeah" Steve mumbles, tugging Eddie's arm and dragging him to his bed. Steve sits down and Eddie climbs onto his lap, straddling his waist. Steve lets out a whimper, Eddie's ass flush against him, and reconnects their lips once again.

Eddie never gets tired of kissing the man. Sure, they've only been together for a while, but every kiss felt like the first time. Regardless, it made his stomach flutter every single time, and as they kissed, he could feel himself grow more and more infatuated with the taste of Steve's lips. He bites down on Steve's bottom lip, willing the man to let him inside and he complies, tongue sliding inside. He tastes of mint and cigarettes, and Eddie finds himself drunk on the taste of him, eagerly chasing his mouth for more.

Eddie needs more , he needs Steve inside his mouth , and with that, he pulls away, lust-drunk and high on the taste of the man. "Why'd you stop?" Steve pants, wrapping his arms around Eddie's frame and squeezing his ass. This causes Eddie to lurch into his touch, arching his back at the feeling. "I have a better idea" Eddie says, a dark glint in his eyes. Steve questions wordlessly what he's about to do, and with that, Eddie climbs off his lap and drops to his knees.

Steve's jaw drops as Eddie begins to fumble with the buttons of his jeans, unzipping his pants, and sliding them down in one fluid movement. Eddie looks up at Steve through his lashes, as he pulls down his boxers, causing Steve's dick to release, springing forward, bobbing ever so slightly in front of Eddie's face. Eddie takes the base of him in his hand, rings cold to the touch, and calluses heavenly against Steve's skin. He feels thick and heavy in his grasp, filled with blood and it twitches in his hand, dribbling precum from the tip. Eddie nearly groans at the sight, mouth-watering as he stares at it. He takes one look at Steve, already disheveled and panting, and smirks, taking him into his mouth.

Steve immediately groans, hand reaching forward and grasping Eddie's hair, tugging on it. Eddie's eyes flutter shut and he moans, the sharp pain sending blood rushing to his dick. " Fuck -" Steve says suddenly, pulling his hand from his hair, afraid he's hurt the man. "I'm so sorry Eddie, I-" Eddie lifts off of Steve's dick glancing up at him. Worry clouds Steve's eyes, and for a moment, he almost feels like he did something wrong. It clicks in his brain what Steve thinks and Eddie shakes his head, a small smile displayed on his face. "No, I...liked it" Eddie replied sheepishly and Steve tilted his head before Eddie saw the signs of recognition in his brain. "Oh" Steve breathes, reaching forward and grabbing Eddie's jaw with his hand. Eddie blushes, heart thumping in his chest as he looks back up at the man. "Do it again" Eddie whispers and Steve's hand snakes hesitantly back into Eddie's hair, giving an experimental tug. Eddie's eyes close and his mouth opens, moaning softly. He leans into Steve's touch, head falling back, exposing his neck. His adam's apple bobs up and down and he bites his lip, basking in the sensation. " Shit " Steve breathes, the sight of Eddie sending more blood to his dick. Eddie opens his eyes, lust coating his eyes, before swallowing Steve once more.