⋆˙⟡♡

Chapter 5: Start
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Jaemin?" Jeno called, tapping on the boys shoulder.

Jaemin removed his AirPods, turning around and offering Jeno a sweet smile.

It disappeared once he saw jeno's worried expression.

"What happened?" The younger asked, motioning to Jeno to sit down next to him.

It didn't seem like it, but the two of them had grown very close in the past few days.

"I think mark fucked up really bad" Jeno whispered, and that's all it took for Jaemin to jump up from his seat, ready to go and search for Donghyuck.

Jeno sighed, resting his head in his hands. Not even two seconds later, Jaemin was back.

"Thank you for telling me," Jaemin whispered in his ear, leaving a soft kiss on jeno's cheek.

Jeno was left blushing in the middle of the school's garden.

⇢♥︎⇠

Yesterday evening

"Bye sungchan!" Chenle waved one last time, holding the straps of his backpack as he exited sungchan's house.

The older was so sweet! Always making sure Chenle was comfortable. He was also incredibly cute, but not as cute as the boy standing right in front of him.

"J-Jisung? What are you doing here?" Chenle questioned, looking behind Jisung and seeing what he presumed was the youngers car.

"Came to pick you up," he smiled, opening the door to the passenger seat for Chenle, making him blush furiously.

"Do you even have the age to drive?" Chenle joked, receiving a funny glare from Jisung.

"Shut up, you know damn well I already turned eighteen" Jisung chuckled, rolling up the sleeves of his flannel shirt.

Chenle gulped, finding the action more than attractive. He buckled his seat belt, repeatedly asking Jisung where they were going, failing at getting a response back.

"I'm not telling you" the brunette said for the nth time, leaving a pouty Chenle.

Chenle let his eyes wander all over the youngers body, his beautiful dark brown eyes focused on the road, one of his hand resting on his lap as he drove with one hand. Chenle had the sudden urge to grab jisungs hand and lace it with his. But he was too much of a coward to do that.

So he started picking on his nails. It was a stupid habit he had inherited from his father when he was young, and he still did it. Usually when he was nervous or anxious for something.

Jisung glanced at Chenle, frowning once he saw him biting his nails. So without much thought, he used his free hand to grab Chenle's.

"Stop doing that, why are you nervous anyways? Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked, softly stroking Chenle's knuckles with his fingers.

It was all so natural, as if Chenle hadn't left for two whole years. It felt the same as before, and that stirred something inside Chenle.

"N-no! I just— I don't know. I- why are you still so comfortable with me even if I left without keeping in contact?" Chenle told, staring down at their hands.

"Because, Chenle, no matter how far you were, or for how long you left, or for how long we were apart. my heart still feels at home with you."

⇢♥︎⇠

"You didn't?!?" Chenle gasped, hurrying out of the car. He looked at the sign of the homey restaurant, reading 'starfire'

It was a strange name for a restaurant, but the owner couldn't care less.

They had made so many memories here, from jisungs first birthday party without his parents present, to the time when Chenle was too scared to come out and Jisung comforted him. He didn't pressure Chenle, which only gave him one more reason to cry.

"Thank you jisungie!" He said, running inside like a little child. Jisung laughed, following Chenle.

Chenle pushed the doors open, taking a deep breath and inhaling the delicious smell of the food.

"Chenle?! Is that really you?!" An elderly looking woman gasped, walking away from the counter and giving Chenle a big hug.

"How have you been doing, my son?" Her eyes crinkled, patting Chenle's hair.

"I missed you so much Mrs. Yu!"

"Jisung?! You're here too??" She nearly teared up, feeling ecstatic that she saw two boys she witnessed growing up again.

"Wait— since how long haven't you seen him?" Chenle asked towards Mrs. Yu, tilting his head to the side and pointing at Jisung.

"I haven't come here since you left" Jisung mumbled, taking Chenle's hand and dragging him to their usual table.

And there went Chenle's heart again.

.
Hi