⋆˙⟡♡

Chapter 12: Start
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Sungchan clapped, finally all the presentation were done. Him and Chenle were one of the firsts to present, and Sungchan thinks they were the best.

Which was probably true.

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. Everyone stood up simultaneously, as Sungchan walked over to the younger boy.

"Want to go grab a celebratory ice cream? It's my treat"

"Of course! I never refuse ice cream" Chenle agreed, swinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Let's go then. You're also done with classes right?" Sungchan asked, but truly, he knew that Chenle finished school at the same time as him today.

"Yes, fortunately" Chenle smiled, walking side by side with Sungchan.

Jisung, who had wanted to go pick up Chenle after class, saw them walking out of the school building together.

"You're acting like a stalker" Renjun spoke, making Jisung flinch.

"Since when were you here?" Jisung questioned, still not looking behind.

"We're all here"

"Well, care to tell me why?"

"Sungie. I feel like Sungchan is going to make a move today" Jaemin informed him, standing next to Jeno.

"What do you mean?" The youngest looked at Haechan, who had started speaking.

"Jihoon came to me earlier and said that Sungchan is probably going to ask Chenle out or something. Jihoon was concerned because he thought that you and Chenle were dating"

"That's not going to happen. Not under my watch" And Jisung was gone, following the other two boys to wherever they have gone.

"Did he really disappear that fast?" Mark said, kind of stunned. Haechan patted his head. "He did"

Soon enough, Jisung had caught up to Chenle and Sungchan. He was still walking behind them, not wanting to be discovered.

Looks like they're going to the ice cream shop. Jisung thought.

"Can I please get a cherry ice cream with sprinkles on top?" Chenle picked out what he wanted, Sungchan going next.

"Let me pay" Sungchan held Chenle's arm, impeding him from handing money to the cashier.

"It's me who asked you out, anyways"

"Oh... yeah" Chenle nodded, sitting down on one of the chairs of the shop.

"Chenle.... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure! Go on"

"Do you like someone?" Sungchan asked, waiting for Chenle's reply.

Chenle froze, staring at his ice cream.

"Not r-really, why?"

"I'll tell you later" Sungchan winked, swiftly changing the topic.

⇢♥︎⇠

Sungchan had offered to walk Chenle home, and even though the Chinese boy thought it wasn't really necessary, he still let him do it.

He wasn't going to be rude by saying no.

Unknown to the person who was still following them, they walked home (to Chenle's house) silently.

Until Sungchan decided to break the silence. "Remember when I asked you if you liked someone?"

Chenle hummed, putting his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

"Well..." Sungchan started off, stopping in his tracks.

"Chenle"

The said boy nodded, telling Sungchan to keep talking. He didn't though, he only stepped closer to Chenle until they were only centimeters apart.

Chenle had to look up to see Sungchan's eyes, and frankly, his neck hurt.

Jisung noticed this and came out from his hiding behind a bush, wondering why the hell they were standing so close.

And then suddenly Sungchan kissed Chenle without any warning or hesitation, while Chenle stood there frozen, not knowing what to do.

Jisung clenched his fists, not able to watch anymore.

He walked home in the rain that night.

⇢♥︎⇠

"Chenle? Have you heard anything from Jisung? He hasn't been answering the phone" Jaemin spoke, as Chenle held the phone close to his ear.

"Nope, he hasn't been answering me either" Chenle frowned, sad.

"Did something happen?"

"I don't know. I didn't even see him after school today" Chenle mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

"..." Jaemin stayed silent, confusing Chenle.

"Do you know something?"

"Chenle, didn't you leave with Sungchan after school?" 

"Yeah? Why?"

"Did something happen between you two?" Jaemin asked, making Chenle break out in sweat.

"N-no what- why would you t-think that?" Chenle laughed awkwardly, not a great liar.

"He made a move, didn't he?"

"How do you know all of this?" Chenle wondered.

"Chenle, I think Jisung saw you guys"

The younger boy didn't even give him an answer, hanging up hurriedly, and running downstairs to leave his house.

"Where are you going?" His mother asked, sipping on her tea while reading a newspaper.

"I have to go see Jisung"

"Text me at least if you sleep over. Go now" she dismissed him, as he started running once again.

He had to get to Jisung as soon as possible.

-
Not proofread so sorry if there are some mistakes