⋆˙⟡♡

Chapter 14: Start
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The sadness Jisung had felt when he saw Sungchan kiss Chenle just like that, had vanished and soon turned into rage.

Rage which Jisung wasn't good at controlling.

The first time Jisung had encountered Sungchan after that day was today, as he was putting away his books in his locker.

He saw Sungchan leave the school, probably to go home since it was 5pm already.

This was his chance.

He caught up with Sungchan, waking at a fast peace. Jisung placed a hand on his shoulder, forcefully spinning the taller boy around.

Some people turned to look at them since they noticed Jisung's harsh movements. More people started coming out of school, only to stop and see what was going on.

"Jisung? Hey" Sungchan smiled, but to Jisung it looked more like a smug smirk.

"Did you ask him? Did he say yes?" Jisung went straight to the point, his anger only accumulating more and more.

"What?" Sungchan mumbled confused.

"Did you ask before kissing him? Did he answer yes?"

"Ah, you saw us? That's a shame" Sungchan now knew what the younger boy was talking about, as he leaned down to look at him in the eyes.

"I didn't, but it was clear that we both wanted it" Jisung clenched his fists, alarming Sungchan who was ready to fight back if the younger dared to do something.

"Why? Mad that I was his first kiss and you weren't?" Sungchan pouted, speaking in baby voice.

Jisung knew that he had been Chenle's first kiss, but that still didn't mean that Sungchan's words hadn't angered him.

Just as he was about to raise his fist, he remembered something Jeno had told him once.

"If you ever get into a fight at school, never hit first. No matter how angered you are, the one who hits first always gets in trouble"

"Fucking hell" Jisung whispered to himself, dropping his fist.

He really wanted to hit Sungchan, though.

I'll just make him hit me first

In Jisung's mind that was a good plan.

"Uhm, are they fighting?" Mark asked his boyfriend, pointing at the two boys in the center of the school's gate.

"What- oh god call Jeno, I'll call Chenle" Donghyuck panicked, quickly finding Chenle's contact in his phone and calling him.

"Come outside, right now! It's Jisung" Donghyuck hung up right after.

Soon enough, the whole group was there, as Chenle stared with horrified eyes at the two boys.

"If you would've informed yourself more, you would know that I was his first kiss" No one was close enough to hear what the two were talking about, but they could imagine it being about a certain Chinese boy.

"Yeah, right" Sungchan scoffed. He really thought that Jisung was lying.

But looking at Jisung's face, he realized that he was indeed telling the truth.

"Bastard, Chenle's mine" Now Sungchan was also angered as he grabbed the collar of Jisung's (Chenle's) shirt.

"He is not a fucking object, he can't be owned, asshole" Jisung gritted his teeth, now everyone had heard what the two had said, since they both raised their voices.

Chenle's eyes widened, as he tried to go there and stop them.

"Don't! You can get hurt" Mark stopped him, making sure he would stay put in between Donghyuck and Jaemin.

Before anyone registered what was happening, Jisung had said that one thing which made Sungchan snap, and plant a punch on Jisung's face.

"Wow, that was strangely weak" Jisung said, loud and clear. He hit back, making Sungchan stumble backwards.

Sungchan launched himself at Jisung, making both of them end up on the ground. Jisung struggled to dodge all of the punches Sungchan was trying to throw. Since Sungchan was sitting on top of Jisung, it was hard for the younger to change their position, which would allow him to more access to hit him back.

"Okay that's enough now" Jeno concluded, running up to the two boys, grabbing Sungchan by his shoulder's and dragging him off Jisung, not before the younger punched him one last time.

"Stop this instantly" Jeno growled, pushing both boys apart from each other. "You, go to the others. Now" He commanded, sending Jisung back to the rest of the group who was still in shock.

"I dare you come close to Chenle or Jisung once again, and you'll be going against me next" Jeno threatened, and everyone knew that Lee Jeno was no common fighter.

He was well trained.

Both of the two boys had a black eye, and some bruises on the cheeks/neck.

"Jisung what the hell?!" Chenle shouted once the youngest was back, overly mad but also worried.

"Let's fucking go to the infirmary, and then you tell me everything. Every. Single. Thing."

:)n

Updating bcs I'm finally done with my other book survival, so this will be my priority now!