Chapter 11: The dream.

At night I had a dream that what feels like, finally showed me all my lust towards Amari. How do people call this kind of dream? Wet dream? Everything felt so real... The way I kissed every corner of her beautiful body, her sweet taste on my lips, and how I made her moan my name... And the way she looked at me with those beautiful dark brown eyes full of desire... It was truly magical. Then everything went black and I woke up in utter bliss. I wanted that feeling to only last forever and ever. But alas... reality came knocking at my door once again, reminding me how thirsty I was for her. I rolled onto my stomach and buried my face into my pillow, letting out a sigh of frustration and disappointment. 

This is getting ridiculous... I must snap out of this before it gets worse and I start falling deeper into her web. She keeps giving me mixed-up signals, making me confused and unable to understand her true intentions. Does she want to be more than friends with me? But she isn't willing to reveal herself to me. Maybe she has no interest in being involved with me romantically? Is she just playing with my emotions because she knows that I'm into girls and she wants to see if I'll fall for her too? Or maybe I'm reading far too much into things? All these thoughts kept on running through my brain, leaving me unable to find any answers.

After a while, I pulled myself up from my bed and started preparing myself for a nice hot shower. I turned on the water and started taking my clothes off, letting the warm droplets run down my skin slowly and sensually. My thoughts came back to the dream about her and the feeling of arousal grew stronger than ever. I closed my eyes tightly, allowing my hands to roam around my chest to caress my breasts lightly. I moaned and tried to push those erotic images out of my mind, but they came crashing down like tidal waves, so I let myself enjoy the pleasure without resisting it. I started playing with my nipples and I moaned louder when the sensations intensified.

- "Fuck...."

I whispered as my hands trailed lower.

As I reached between my legs I let my fingers trail along my inner walls. I gasped as my hand brushed my clit lightly. With my eyes still shut tightly, I continued to stroke myself. As I increased my pace and pressed my finger harder against the sensitive nub, the pressure of my hand created an intense sensation inside of me. I bit my lip while continuing to move my hand in my orgasmic state. Soon, I found myself coming apart in ecstasy.

I quickly removed my hand from between my legs and stood there trembling. After a while, I finally managed to steady my heartbeat and calmed down. I dried myself off, grabbed clean clothes from my closet, and headed toward my kitchen to grab something for breakfast. Once I sat down to eat something, my phone rang. I picked it up while chewing the food in my mouth and answered the call.

- "Yes, Vincent, I'm listening."

- "Good morning, boss! Are you ready to go the West Kellton with me today?"

He asked excitedly over the line.

- "What? West Kellton? Why would I?"

I asked him confused.

-"I have a business idea for us. Trust me on this one. Plus, when we're done with everything you can go visit your girlfriend at her shop."

He offered.

- "Whoa! What girlfriend? Amari? Don't be stupid, we barely know each other."

- "Come on, man, you've been drooling over her for days now. Do you think I didn't notice? Anyway, I'll be at your place in half an hour, get ready and make sure that you look presentable. Okay?"

- "Wait, Vincent! I didn't agree to anything!"

He hung up the call immediately, leaving me speechless and confused. I frowned slightly and stared at the phone in my hand. Well, I guess I better hurry then.