Another chance ❤️💔

Tokyo revengers x reader ANGST

SPOILERS.

watching Mikey starnd on the edge hold a gun watching the gun lower. smoke coming out of the now used gun you felt the blood staining you (f/c) shirt you watching as he falls off. You quickly rush over and grab his hand. Using all the strength you ever had. You see tears fall from you face onto his. "Mikey please trust me." you said loud enough for Mikey to hear "can you let me do this one thing for you please" you beg for him to let you help him " I'm sorry I was never there. I'm sorry that I left." You said tears streaming down your face. The only reason you left was because of a threat. A terrible threat.
"Y/n" you heard Mikey say.
"Yes yes it's me now please let me help you" you begged. Pulling Mikey up your shoes digging in the ground your hands start getting sweaty. And he was slipping from grasp dragging him up "grab onto the roof please." You begged for him to grab onto the roof realizing you foot was slipping of you ignored it for now and continued to pull him up once he was half way on the roof. You slipped your body fell off the roof I mean you were going to die anyway from blood loss and you pushed him back onto the roof. You watch as he screams your name you saw tears falling from his eyes you. Extend your arm though you knew it was too late for him to grab you. You smile and watch him get farther and farther. You fall and close your eyes and hit the ground.

You awaken again "what?" You sat up and look at your hands and look around to see Mikey and Draken messing around and the others playing tag tears start filling your eyes again you quickly get up and look for a object to check if your alive maybe this was a dream. You find a broken piece of glass and pick it up.
"N/n what are you doing?" The sound of mikeys voice hurt your heart hurt you wish this hurtful dream would just end already. You held up the piece of glass above your head and move your poorly made jacket that you loved so much it was known for being super comfortable"n/n?" Mikey said you quickly move it across you arm. "N/N!!" You heard Mikey yell.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" your heard Draken yell. You watch the blood fall from your arm and onto the ground. A smile appears on your face
"N/n!!" You heard other yell out the nickname they had given you. Tears start falling from your face.
"It hurt?.." you said and was about to do it again when Mikey kicked it away from you hand you fall to the ground and hit your head "It hurt!" You smile and start laughing "IT HURT " tears falling from your face and laughing.
"Uhh are they okay?" You heard pah say.
"NO SHIT IT WOULD HURT!!!" You heard Draken yell "BAJI AND KAZUTORA GO GRAB BANDAGES!!!" You heard Draken yell once again. Kazu? This I before shin you smile Mk.
"What's the date?" You ask abruptly they all look at you like you were a different breed. You look at Mikey. He was terrifyingly silent "yep yep nevermind" you said and look back down at the ground and got up and was about to start walking when Mikey pulled you into a hug. Tears started falling from your eyes again "god I'm a crybaby" you said moving the top of your arm to brush the tears away. Why was this happening again you said. " I'm never going to leave you and that's a promise." You said, whispering it to Mikey and Loud enough for him to hear. You smile and you feel a brush against you chest you look and see that kazu and Baji have returned handing The bandages to Draken and him walking over.
"Mikey can you move I need to bandage their arm unless you want them to bleed out." Draken says and gets a glare in response from Mikey and move the arm with a cut on it towards Draken and you could feel the bandages against your arm." You're a dumbass you know that." You heard Draken say as he was bandaging your arm you nod in response.

A few days later it's a day before Mikeys birthday
You finally raised enough money to get the motorcycle you wanted to get Mikey so badly. You went over to kazu and Baji and told them about it and a cheeky smile appears on their faces and we head over to shins shop with your mom and you had pulled out the money you had earned and gave it to your mom. She then bought the motorcycle. You tell Baji and kazu about it hoping that shin wouldn't die this time you also got yourself a empty book to write in so from this day on you were going to write everyday.

On mikeys birthday.
"MIKEY" you yelled you look and see Mikey with the others standing next to him with cheeky smiles and Baji covering mikeys eyes covering his eyes, you walk over to them "Mikey I present to you your new bike." You say as Baji uncovers mikeys eyes you bow as if Mikey was royalty. The joy you saw in mikeys eyes made you the happiest person ever. He quickly gets up and hugs you you hug him back.
Journal: ITS MIKEYS BIRTHDAY :D I got him a new motorcycle and we had a great time it's so much faster than the last one.
A few years later few days before Mikey meets takemichi
Toman has grew quite a lot and all of the founders of Toman have stuck together. You were great friends with everyone in Toman and you stayed by mikeys side being there for everything and helping him make the right decisions.
Journal: omg wow time has flew by everything is going great
The day they meet
You follow Mikey and Draken to a commotion you had heard. But instead of it being Akkun it was takemichi he was being beaten up by kiyomasa. Not saying anything just standing there with a lemon flavored lollipop in you mouth. Turning to face the people watching and bowing. You quickly run over to Mikey and remove the lollipop whispering something to him. He nodded and smiled you quickly pulled a few bandages from your Pocket and started aiding takemichis wounds you smile. " hey michi" you whispered. "I know what you are." You whispered blankly staring at him and standing up lending a hand to help him up. He looked shocked you only knew because you met takemichi in the future when you asked he told you. You smile and turn back around "Let's go grab some food I'm starving " you said Mikey agreed By nodding his head rapidly. You turn around pulling out your phone and ask takemichi for his number "I know your dating someone that's not the reason if you're thinking that." You said he quickly put in his number you smiled and turned back around and ran towards Mikey "RACE YOU THERE " you yelled running in front of Mikey.
"CHEATER" you heard him yell back you started laughing.
Journal: we meet takemichi today :)  and we got GREAT FOOD IT TASTED SO GOOD
Time skip to the time pah gets arrested
You weren't much of a fighter but you still could fight but not many knew about your sneaking. You knew this was the day pah gets arrested. You sat and watched the fight you saw everyone running due to the police and you see pah with a knife you run and kick him in the arm "DUMBASS LETS GO!!" You yelled dragging pah. You saw the shocked look on his face.
Journal: i saved pah from going to jail :)
Time skip
I was getting overwhelmed with the pressure to make sure everyone lives ad it was almost august 3rd.
Journal: I can't tell if I'm ready
August 3rd
The battle was going on you and takemichi dealt and helped Draken. He lived. You were happy but you felt the pressure of everyone's lives so you kept going.
Journal: a lot happened today
The battle with Hanma again
This time instead of Baji it was you ut you didn't die what happened was You tried stopping Mikey from killing Hanma when a knife stabbed you it hurt sure but you were going to make it out fine.

TIME SKIP
you watched everyone grow old and you tried your best with making sure none of them die And that we would stay together no matter what. But something wasn't right unlike them dying you body surely. sometimes it hurts to get out of bed so you started taking pills so you told takemichi about keeping them together you body started getting worst and you were at the doctors a lot more and all of your friends would vist you some days and tell you about everything. But one day something changed. This day you were dying you took out your phone and scrolled through some pictures and set them to your friends texting them 'do you remember this ' when a certain one catches you eye mikeys birthday was coming up again and you smiled you. Texted kazu asking if he could come some time soon. Once he showed up you told him about it and gave him more than enough money to get him a new one smiling. After kazu left your vision starts fading tears filling your eyes you were going to miss these days you call Takemichi and tell him what what was going on and for him to spread the message and tell mikey sorry for not keeping my promise. Then you died and everyone was affected tears filled many peoples eyes and after you died watching from the heavens you saw that Mikey visited everyday at a different time sure others came but mikey stayed there and keeps wearing you jacket and you phone would always be on him. Soon all of your friends greet you in heaven while you stayed watching Mikey hey was he always the last one to go but takemichi was always there. Sorry Mikey.

You closed the book ad turned to face your friends playing in the park once again this time I mean it.
I love you all thanks for being there :) sorry.