Traitor ❤️💔

Ran haitani x reader

Y/n works at a strip clip. They always know what to get everyone. They are overly a nice person they doesn't do any stripping or things like that they actually just work at the bar. everyone that worked as a pole dancer there was glad to have y/n on the team. She helps out with everyone.

One night...

You were looking at everyone that checked in when you get a call. You pick it up and held it to your ear. It's one of the workers. She says she isn't able to make it in time and asked if I could fill in.... I was hesitant. You agreed. You went to the back and all of the workers were glad that you are helping. The makeup artist got you all fancied up. You were wearing high heels and a tight outfit. You were admired by all of the workers that's saw you. You were asked if you knew how to pole dance. You did know how... you just never showed. You were told to go out there and you did. You started pole dancing when the worker showed up she looked exhausted. You stopped, got off stage and ran over. You took her things and brought here to the back room. She was greeted by everyone. You placed her things in her locker and left you forgot about what you were wearing. you went back to the bar and started serving drinks again. When a man came over put a stack of money on the counter top and smirked.

"Hello can I help you?" You say with a soft smile.

"You look hot tonight...." He flirts.

"Thank you but what can I get you started tequila and shot...?" You asked and looked around for a glass. Another man walks over.

"Brother stop being a dumbass..." he says.

"But my dear younger brother they're hot how could I not..." he says his voice still in a flirty tone and he kept looking at me. "Say..." he says he doesn't know your name...

"Y/n and hello rindou ...?" You say. He nodded. I say and the older brother i still assume... just glared at him. The brother had a smirk in response.

"Say y/n how about I take you out for a night I'm sure you're dying to date me..." the othwr male says.

"Sir I don't even know who you are." I say and chuckle. His brother fell to the ground laughing.

"HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FLIRT WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW YOUR NAME!!" He shouts laughing between words. I chuckle at his reaction. That's when the older brother i assume walked over and place his hands around his waist.

"How could you not remember my name~" he says again in a flirty manner.

"I'm flattered you trust my memory that much but I really don't.." I say and sigh. I see a costumer and walk over the other brother I assume followed. I waited the costumer and went back for the brothers.

"Ran haitani..." he says his name. I stare at him in shock. I turn my back and walked away. They follow. "Y/n~" he says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Do not touch me." I say in a stern tone.

"What?.." he says in response this angers me.

"I said don't touch me!" I say louder and kick him in the side of the head with my heel.. He fell to the ground. Blood dripping down his face. It got on my shoes. His brother stood there. "Anything to say rindou.! I told you to keep him away from me!" I yell.

"He wasn't supposed to come." He responded. I glare at him.

"Get this cleaned up.." I say and point to ran. He shook his head. I stared at him. "What the fuck did I just say." I say in a more stern tone.

"You can't tell me what to do y/n." He responded.

"You are in my bar I will end you." I say and glare at him again. The workers along with security came behind. " get it cleaned up." I say he refused again. "Security..." I say and they walk over leading both him and ran out. I smirk. "What can I get you ladies and gentlemen." I say to the workers they all come and sit at the bar. I wait them drinks and had someone clean up the blood. I take a sip of alcohol and yawned.

"Y/n..." someone said I turn my head and see ran.

"Get out.." I say.

"Please listen." He begged and grabbed my arm he dragged me away. "Why are you mad at me...?"he asked. I stare at him.

"What's the kindest way to say...Your friend took away my friend my buddy.." I glare at him.

"It's not my fault Sanzu killed them." He says.

"No..sure it isn't. I may have lost my lover but I will be okay." I say with a soft smile.

" I know you were dating mitsuya but listen." He says. He grabs my waist and pulls my head in. I try to push him back but his grip is strong. His lips met mine and I bursted into tears.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" I yell and fall to my knees. I place my hands over my eyes trying to stop my tears. I hear something was he unbuttoning something. I look back up and he was unbuttoning his top. I pushed him away and ran. I literally ran down the hallway and into the dressing room. I tried searching for someone and I found no one. Not a single soul. I was about to run out when ran walked in. His top was undone and his hair was a mess. "Go away!" I shout trying to get someone's attention. Nobody came. He came closer and closer. Soon his hands were on my face.

"I'll never be human again..." I say staring at my hands. I was shaking and crying in the closet I was half undressed because he had tried removing my clothes. Luckily I had gotten away at the right moment he was currently banging on the closet. I heard more yelling but this time from two people. Rindou they were arguing. You found a crowbar used for emergencies. You grabbed it and walked out of the closet. You raise it about your head and BAM! You had just knocked out ran. You started hitting him more and more blood splattering on your face more and more. You were about to hit him again when you were stopped by rindou.

"Traitor." You say and walk away.