Dont waste the time you have💔

Angst I'm having a terrible day 😌👍

Future
You and chifuyu have been dating for more than a few years. It was your 5 year anniversary. And you were about to go home from work. After a long year you two never talked as much. You were both a lot more distant. You tried to say in contact but he wouldn't answer. You just thought maybe he was really busy. You didn't want to be a burden so you were now at the store picking up a few things when you get a call from chifuyu.
"Hey when are you coming home?" He asks
"Not till tomorrow I got more work to do." Lying
"Awh sorry alright have fun" he said you were about to hang up when you heard a woman giggling in the other side of the phone. "hehe"
"Ok I love you." You say And you hung up.you started overthinking everything. From maybe he's cheating and doesn't love you but the other half was maybe it was takemichi doing weird shit again.
You finished purchasing and got in your car. Driving home. You didn't see any other car so that calmed your overthinking a bit. You got home and set the stuff on the table and quietly walking towards his study room. You didn't see any stuff that wasn't yours. So you thought it was just takemichi being a total dumbass. You opened the door to not find him there. But there was a bag with things in it like lip gloss and other female stuff. You started overthinking again. You loved him. You walked towards your bedroom. You got up to the door and put your head on it quietly. You heard moaning and shuffling. You opened the door to find chifuyu and another woman having inter course with each other. You stood there.
"What the hell chifuyu." I said with a anger filled tone. Your tried your best to not cry the woman just quickly grabbed chifuyus shirt and put It on then covered her and chifuyu with the blanket . "IN MY BED!." You looked at him with a look of disgust and angry tears forming.
"Y-y/n you said you weren't going to be home."
"Yah I said that to surprise you on our anniversary.." you look at him tears streaming down my face. " you people disgust me." I turned and faced the hallway. " I wish you loved me the way I loved you." I said and walked out the door with my phone and my work bag still on my shoulder. I gripped onto it tightly. And dropped it all gifts I was going to give chifuyu were all scattered across the floor. I left if there and walked out of the house. I called up my brother Mikey. He was the only one I could contact.
"Hey who is this." He said with a stern tone
"M-Mikey." You were coughing and crying.
"Y/n?. Are you okay did something happen." He said his tone filled with concern.
"He cheated. On our anniversary." I said sniffing and coughing.
"Y/n.."
"Sorry to call you like this I'm gonna go now. I'll figure some-"
"Hey come over. You know where shinichiro would take us."
"Yah I do."
"Let's meet up there and talk about it." He said
"Alright." You watched as he hung up and you were driving towards the same place he would always take you guys. You got there and wiped your face. You calmed yourself down the best you could. You put your phone in your pocket. You got out of the car and started walking towards the place. It was a small hill that had a beautiful breeze during a hot day. And a lot of shade. You were walking up the hill thinking about things when you finally got to the top. You sat there and your hair moving due to the wind. You were looking and watching the sunset. You turn next to you. An image of chifuyu sitting there his blonde hair moving in the wind. You stared at him and started crying again.
"Y/n?" You heard behind you. You turned your head to Mikey. Sure he was a murderer he still had a small soft spot for you. You quickly stood up and hugged him. Crying into his shoulder. Anger filled Mikey.
"What is wrong with me." I say tears falling down my eyes.
"Nothing is going to handle the situation."
"How.?" You say as he pulls out his phone
"End his life."
"WHAT?!?" You yelled and he ran off. You quickly chased after "DONT KILL HIM!!"
"TOO LATE Y/N IVE GOTTEN RID OF HIM!!" He yells laughing.
"MIKEY!" You yelled catching up to him you jumped on his back and he pushed you off. You fell back a few steps. You were on the edge and sighed.the rocks started breaking "Mikey.." you said he looked at you and you fell off. At the last moment he had grabbed your hand and tried pulling you up. You tried grabbing onto the rocks. "Mikey." You said tears filling your eyes you were scared you could die right now. "Mikey I'm scared." You said admitting your feelings.
"It's okay you're going to be okay we just have to wait for ran to get over here. He can help." He says reassuring you. "Y/n?" He asks tears slid down your face peacefully.
"Y/N! IM SORRY PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!!" You heard someone yell. "Y/N!" It was chifuyu. You guys went to this place all the time.
"Get your ass away chifuyu." Mikey says. Struggling to pull you up without hurting you. Your hand was becoming sweaty. You were going to fall.
"Help please chifuyu." You pleaded not wanting to die. Mikey looked at you with betrayal. "M-Mikey?." You question he let go he immediately regretted it. You were now falling. You were crying. Them both screaming your name. As you made contact with the ground.

Chifuyus pov.
He was overthinking there was blood everywhere. Y/ns body laid there. Mikey ran off the cliff to the ground to try and catch y/n but he was late. He was holding my lover in his bloody hands.

Weeks later
Nobody's pov.
Chifuyu visited y/ns grave almost every day and Mikey blamed chifuyu and himself the entire time. He apologized many times to y/ns grave. Mikey would always remove chifuyus flowers and place the ones he knew you liked. Mikey was your brother but you two were inseparable. You were only a year younger than him.
Chifuyu visited one last time. His last words being "I love you."