Insane in the brain❤️💔

Smiley x insane?reader

Y/n was currently skipping down the street as if their sister hadn't just died. They didn't seem to care. Maybe they did just never showed. They were on their way to meet up with toman. Did they know she's dead? I'm not sure.

You finally arrived and stood at the front you were pretty early. Only Mikey, Draken ,and a few others. You walked over and stood there. When the name was mentioned in their conversation. They think your crazy. One even said you needed help. You stared at them you took a breath and placed the jacket down. Walking away. You run into smiley and angry. You had a smile.

"Where's your jacket." Smiley asked his eyes still closed and a smile still on his face.

"I'm leaving toman." I say and walked past.

"What.?!" Angry says.

"I'm insane I should probably join insane people too." I say I was talking about Valhalla.

Smileys pov

I thought maybe they were playing a joke. y/n let right after that and when I walked over I saw Mikey and they were talking about y/n. When they brought up their now dead sister. Y/n came out of nowhere and jumped on Mikey's head it stunned everyone. Y/n then skipped off. Was that a f/d (favorite drink) when did they get that?

Your pov

They were chasing after you. Hanma was infront of you with your jacket. You smirk you took the jacket and placed it on. You were now vice captain of Valhalla. Hanma was your childhood best friend and promised when you left this shitty gang Valhalla would always be open for a vice captain.

You turned around and the look of shooken people enlightened you. You took a sip of your drink."Y/N!" Mikey yelled. "YOURE INSANE!" He continued. You almost fell to the ground laughing. But it wasn't funny. You turned to Hanma.

"Can I have one.?" You ask talking about a cigarette. And he hands you one along with the lighter. You lit the cigarette. You held it in your mouth. You then took it out and puffed out smoke. You then did the same thing and put it back in your mouth. You watched their stunned faces. Mikey came over and tried to kick you. You quickly move your foot and kicked his other leg making him fall. You watched as he fell. You felt something hot hit your stomach. The blood started staining your shirt. You looked and saw sanzu holding a gun with smoke coming out of it. The cigarette fell out of your mouth and you fell to the ground. You heard the twins yelling and Hanma yelling. Everyone was now yelling. "Could you guys shut up." You say your body was starting to go cold as an ambulance arrived. Everyone quickly hurried away and you saw Hanma he just stood there and then walked away. Your body was just limp now. All of your friends left you. You heard smiley he sat next to you. He lifted your body up and you were in his arms. You vision slowly went black. This was so calming to you some how.

Hours maybe days go by

You finally wake up in a hospital bed. You took a breath and saw smiley has head was lying on your legs you had a soft smile. You patted his nice fluffy hair. You saw his eye bags were a light shade of red and puffy. I looked up at the door to see angry and other members of toman. Did they bring gifts? Smiley quickly got up. And hugged me.

"I love you.." he mumbled.

"What.?" I asked.

"Look I love you... I don't care if people say your insane in the brain I love you!" He whisper yelled so only I could hear. I chuckled.

"I heard you the first time."  I say and he dug his head further into your shoulder.

"Dumbass." He says I still smile.

"Do you know why everyone is here?" I whispered. Smiley looked through the door and saw everyone standing around.

"We got worried about you two." Mikey says opening the door.

"You shorty can't talk neither can you bean pole the only reason I'm here is because of you two." I say.

"You didn't hear the full conversation.." Draken says.

"Alright let's hear it." I say I couldn't do anything. So my only option was to listen sadly. They started explaining. They talked about how  they were mentioning what people were saying and they said they beat them up and when someone asked why they beat them up that's when they started saying that shit. I nodded. I knew they were lying. I hated liars. I hated myself.

"See..." Mikey says. I faked a smile and laid my head back down. I knew a liar when I saw one. I always saw when someone was lied.

Valhalla and Tomans fight.

You were watching it all go down. You looked at Baji. He was going to get stabbed. This was your time you had to do something you weren't going to take this anymore. You ran and jumped onto Baji the knife going straight through you. You stared at it in horror. You vision was getting...staticky...? You saw bajis eyes they were in fear. But they were his normal eye color they were red and so were everyone's they were all looking at you. Soon all you could see were the eyes. They looked at you without blinking. Your vision then went black. Nothing was there then a slight vision of smiley.? He looked older... you couldn't see his eyes they were missing all of his face was missing. He was standing there. Then what looked like tears fell down his face. You were on the ground looking at him. You quickly tried getting up. You ran towards him. Hugging him. That's when your vision came back you were on the ground bleeding. You laid peacefully in smileys arms. You had a soft smile. He was crying. You moved your arm as fast as you could holding his face.

"If it cost me my life,man,I'd save my only friend. That's something I could live with." I say talking about Baji he's been your friend since the start. No matter what. "I love you smiley." I say my arm slowly falling. "Thank you for everything..." I say and I died.