❤️I'll still love you kisaki

Trans Female reader x Kisaki tetta
⚠️TW SUICIDE⚠️
Y/n Kaisaki's best friend. Some how.. you made fun of him all the time when you were kids. Though something wasn't right about the girl. At least that's what others say. Y/n was born a male but is a woman she's a really good kid. The teachers would say. She didn't just randomly chose to be a woman. It started when your mom had found a new boyfriend. And she lied about having a daughter. That would be you her only child. She had you wear feminine clothes and have you cover yourself with make up. But she was feeling like herself even if it was for her moms boyfriend.

You were now walking down the street your hair flowing in the wind majestically. As some would say it. You saw kiasaki waiting he said he was going to tell you something and asked for you to meet up with him. You happily agreed not thinking to much of it. Plus it was probably about the girl hina he always talks about. You waved to kiasaki and he had a smile. You ran over and hugged him. He hugged back. You finally let go and walked into the cafe holding his hand you didn't think to much of it. Because again you think he likes hina. You got up to the counter and ordered your coffee and kiasaki ordered his. You ordered a sweet to go with it and you sat down at a small table. Kisaki looked at you.
"Huh.? Is there something on my face?" I ask.
"No Um..." he paused I had a soft smile.
"Is it about hina??" I ask. He nodded. "Well what about her you gonna tell me the story all over again?" I ask chuckling when I heard my name and I went to get the drinks and my snack. You walked back over and gave kiasaki his drink. "So tell what's on your mind dear?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee it tasted great.
"I love..." he paused again. You waited for him being patient. "I love hina..." he said you knew that it just hurt hearing him say that. You have had a crush on him and I turn around . "No no I love..." he paused again you turned back but then turned back around again" you....I love you." I did a full 180 turn.
"What the fuck...." I whispered. I stared at him in shock. "Seriously?." I question "you aren't joking with me?." I ask.
"Of course he is trans freak!" Someone yelled you turned in the direction. Looking down in disappointment. I stood up and I was about to leave when Kisaki grabbed my arm and kissed you. You were shocked and then you watch kisaki walk over and slap the person who said that. You were stunned. Not even realizing Kaisaki had dragged you out of the cafe. You smiled and the moment you got home. You started jumping up and down with excitement. You were staring at the ceiling when you felt hungry. You got up and went to get a snack. You were walking down the stairs when they never ended you started running down the stairs making you stumble on a step almost making you fall. You turned around to see a giant human they had a smug look on there face. You ran. You finally made it down and you looked back up. They were the same stairs they weren't as long maybe you were just tired. You calmed yourself and walked to the kitchen. Seeing a good snack you ate it when the  sudden discomfort appeared. You brushed it off and walked back to your room. You fell on the bed. And slept. Waking up In someplace. A libary. You looked around finding memories or people and places i know. Some thing or someone whispered in my ear I quickly turned at the sound. To find nobody. I quickly looked around trying to find away out. You found a hole a deep hole. You were going to jump inside. Before a suddenly thing of realization by someone calling you name. You rubbed you eyes.  You turned and saw hat looked like an older version of kiaski he was reaching his hand out to you then you looked down seei n the brightly light up place.you were on top of a building. You remember why you were up here. You came to end it all right here. But why was he here. You had a soft smile.  your foot slowly lifted off the ground. You were taunting him like you did as a kid. You turned you full body facing him. He came running at you when you kicked him back. You tripped and fell. You didn't scream you just watched as kisakis hand went farther and farther. You knew you were going to hit the ground soon. You had a bright smile as hair swayed in the wind.  The view was bright and comforting. You finally let go and hit the ground.

You wake up once again. You look around to find kisaki hugging your body next to you sleeping. You had a faded soft smile and fell asleep again. Even if it was the last time you saw him. Unfortunately it was. You had woken up not when you were younger but in a place you were unfamiliar about. Looking around to find draken and all of your friends. You saw chifuyu and ran towards him hugging him. You knew why and who killed him. You were there trying to stop him kiasaki. You started crying you felt so bad for not stopping him. He hugged you back comforting you. You soon heard a yell. Chifuyu looked at you and you nodded. You both walked over and saw kisaki. You were damaged. Your heart hurt.
"Kiasaki...." You say he turned and ran over. Chifuyu pushed him back.
"Y/n..." he says. I had a soft smile.
"Hey don't worry may we meet again in another life." I say and your hand starts fading. You smiled and kisaki did the same but we hugged each other as chifuyu left.