Welcome back my dear❤️💔Kaz

Fluff some angst

Kazutora x reader <3

You remember the days when it would just be you, Mitsuya ,Draken and your siblings izana emma and Mikey :). That was all ruined the moment shinichiro died. He was murdered by kazutora. Baji was involved but he didn't hit him. All they wanted was to get Mikey a gift. At least that's what I heard others said it was for revenge. But revenge for what.? Izana and I went missing and we don't ever see Mikey or emma. Izana says it Mikey's fault that shinichiro died. I ended up in the same gang as izana. Tenjiku. As the days went by me and emma had more and more contact with each other. She betrayed you and it was all Mikey's fault he said they shouldn't be friends with an enemy.

Present day.
"Ayo" I said walking up to izana after the meeting.
"Y/n we have a fight against **** in a few days." He says looking at me
"Ugh really.?"
"Yes that's all I have to say."
"Aww izana come on let's go do something today." You say begging him to come hang out with you I mean you haven't hung out with each other for a while.
"Y/n." He says glaring at me.
"Yah." I said and turned and walked away. Not wanting to bother him anymore. I was walking around and came across a park. I walk to it and sat there on a small bench. You went into a deep thought only wanting to hang out with your brother. You had no friends they all left you or you left them when you went missing. You visited kazutora every chance you had. Yoh had promised each other that you would hang out every time you could once he got out of juvie. You pulled out your phone and started texting draken asking how he was and everything

Y/n 💅
Ayo mr. Egg man how
Are you?

Mr.Egg :)
Mikey says not to talk to you y/n

Y/n💅
Right. Bye. :) tell Mikey I said he's a midget <3

Conversation ended

Ugh what an asshole i got another message but not from draken this time but from izana.

Emo MF 🖤
Y/n we can hang out now

Y/n
Wait really but I thought you had work

Emo MF 🖤
I thought about it. Want to get ice cream.?

Y/n
Omg yes please :) <3 love you brother

Emo MF 🖤
Yah yah love you too y/n

Y/n
I'm at a park I'll look around for signs

Emo MF 🖤
Okay

Y/n
I found it I'm at. ****

Conversation ended

YAS you did a mentally victory dance and started waiting I heard him yell I quickly got up and ran over. I turned the corner to see Mikey and Draken. I stood there my happy mental state was now gone. I looked to izana who looked pissed. Mikey had the same glare he gave me when I asked him why he did that. It was terrible and horrifying. I looked at draken with an annoyed look. I walk to izanas side and drag him away I was not doing Mikey's shit today. I was about to leave the park when Mikey called out my name.
"What the fuck do you want." I said looking him dead in the eyes.
"What happened to you.." he said looking at me. I looked at him dumbfounded. I started laughing.
"What..? You must be joking." I said between laughter. "I learned something that same day."
"What day?."
"The day you made everyone in your gang including my sister." I paused looking at him once again with dead eyes. " and made them leave." I said and walked away "this time it really is your fault." I left Mikey and Draken there and dragged izana with you. You were the youngest and as a kid you were always there when something happened and learned first aid to tend to your siblings wounds. Though from time to time you acted like a child. You were only wanting to relive the past when nothing was wrong. Or at least not much.