You really think i would change.💔

Hanma x female reader

Y/n the most beautiful person in Hanma Suji's eyes. Though she was a member of Tenjiku. There was something off about her. Y/n tetta kisaki's sister. She had a similar mind but she didn't want to ruin toman. Her and kisaki never got along nobody knew how they were siblings. She could kill kisaki if she wanted. She was one of the main villains in this story. Hanma and toman think they can change her. Will they be able to? No.

"Y/N!" You heard someone yell your name. You turned at the sound to find a knife coming straight towards you. You had time do you stepped to the side and grabbed the knife the blade cutting your palm. It was the middle of the night why the fuck was he up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You yelled. It was kisaki. "YOU ALMOST KILLED ME KISAKI!" You yell again. He just stared at you wide eyed. Blood was dripping down your hand. It was as if the time slowed down. Something went straight through your stomach. You turned around and saw Hanma...the shock that filled his eyes. Did they stab the wrong person. "What!... the fuck.." you say before falling to the ground. You tried opening your eyes only to find a tall man he was all white like Snow white. He had pitch black eyes.

Hours maybe days had gone by.

You wake up rubbing your head. You weren't in a hospital but on a couch. They didn't expect you to live did they. You stood up ignoring the pain. You started walking out of the house knowing you need to get to Tenjiku. You passed by a gas station. You went inside and purchased a first aid kit and pain killers. You paid with the money that was in your pocket. You left carrying both items. You walked into a tall building and asked for a bit of help. They nodded and once the say the blood staining your shirt they panicked. They quickly took car of your wound. You were friends with these people. They were pretty cool. You left after paying for their help. They insisted that you would stay. You didn't. You literally walked to Tenjikus building.

Once you got there you stood there Tenjiku was in the middle of a meeting. You stood there until Kakucho walked over to you.

"You're late." He says.

"Thanks for noticing I walked here with a stab wound." I say giving him a thumbs up. "I don't feel like a lecture so yell at me tomorrow." I say and he sighs. He grabbed my hand and took me somewhere. He brought me into a room and pulled out a first aid kit. "It's already been taken care of with bandages." I say with a cheeky smile.

"Take your shirt off dumbshit." I do so leaving me in a bra. Didn't want him ripping it off. He takes care of it. I bite my lip to get rid of the pain. It wasn't working that well. He soon finished and I could finally put my bloody shirt on again. He hands me a shirt was this his shirt.? I smile and take it. I put the shirt on.

"Thanks." I say with a smile. He walks out and I soon followed. I stood next to Kakucho while waiting for izana to finish. "Cold mother fuck..." I whispered to Kakucho. Izana walks over and punched you in the gut. You stumbled back. The pain stung bad. Kakucho stood there. You chuckled. There was a bit of blood dripping down from the corner of your mouth. Izana quickly hurried over and dragged you away. You knew he felt bad he just hated feeling bad in-front of his gang. You softly smiled as your vision went black. You had gone unconscious.

Days later.

You woke up in a hospital next to someone.Kakucho .? No no was that Hanma!? Your vision was really blurry. You rubbed your eyes and stood up. Then there was a feeling of someone's cold hands placed against you wrist.

"Don't get up to soon your injured."

"Shut up." I say and ripped his arm off. You then walked out of the hospital and doesn't he street. You particularly ran. you were not in the mood but he just kept coming that's when you punched and kicked him in the dick. You didn't care. He fell to the ground who knew you kicked super hard?.

"Please! I love you y/n!" He yells.

"You manipulative son of a bitch." I said.

"Please I swear I've grown more mature!" He says.

"If your so mature now I think it's time for you to grow up." I say

"PLEASE IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT ACTUALLY LOVES YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE ILL MAKE IT BETTER!!!" He shouts why was he so fucking loud guess I have to be loud back.

"I DONT DESERVE THIS AND FOR YOUR NEXT GIRLFRIEND YOU NEED TO TREAT HER WITH RESPECT!" I yell. Hanma had been treating you terribly. You hate him and your finally nice person was gone. He always thought you were one to never yell.

"FINE IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING I GET ALL THE SHIT I PAID FOR!" He yells

"All for nothing at all?" I say and start laughing. "You think they'll believe you if I have this." I say lifting my shirt just enough to see the stab wound. I smirk.

"I thought you were old enough to understand what it was like for me to grow up please it's all my family's fault I act like that." Hanma explains. You didn't listen to anything he said.

"Hanma am I old enough to understand?.." I say. "I thought you would care for me.."

"I thought you changed!" He says.

"Changed are you fucking kidding me you really think I would change." I say and walk away. That was the last time you have seen him. You ended up changing a lot about you. Your appearance and your personality. You were a rude bitch now taking nobody shit.