Chapter 3 : Eagle

Can you eat gelatin?

Have you ever tasted a marshmallow?

Do you like the book so far?

I hope you do enjoy the this chapter

Eagle tried to sneak closer, and the dragon almost saw him. Eagle quickly jumped behind a tall boulder. The pain in his leg suddenly came back. 

 "No!" he gasped.

 He was frozen in place and couldn't move. The pain was blinding him. The dragon heard him and turned around, it started to roar fire at him. He quickly dodged it, by sitting down. 

"Can you hear me? I'm not against you!".

 The dragon's jaw dropped hanging open, it was surprised. Eagle noticed that his eyes weren't annoyed or furious. Instead, they were confused. Why, though? Suddenly something barreled into him from behind. The dragon roared and flew in front of him. His/her scales glowed faintly in the dark. Eagle hadn't noticed that it was getting dark. 

"Thank you!" Eagle exclaimed. 

The dragon said a series of grunts, hisses, snorts, and roars.

 "I'm sorry?" Eagle responded. "I don't understand what you're saying." "Oh. OH!" Eagle was surprised. 

For then, immediately Eagle somehow understood what he said. He was amazed, but still scared. For if he brought this dragon back home with him, everything could be destroyed. Eagle jumped up hastily and ran back toward the protection of his home. He hoped that the dragon wouldn't follow him and try to bring him back, all while attempting to kill him. He ran and ran, and tripped several times. He scrambled around, trying to make sure that he wasn't being followed. Unfortunately, he was. 

For the dragon had said "You're mine now, little human."