Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lucian's POV (Before the party incidents)

It's been days since I avoided Ezra after that incident. Focusing my goals are my priority but I can't deny the fact that there's something heaviness on my chest. I shook my head. This is not the time to think further about Ezra.

"To the villa." I said as Caleb nodded.

"Lucian!"

I closed my eyes when I hear his voice. Now what? He grabbed my arm so we can face to each other. I stared at him in my non-expression face. But there's something pounding in my chest whenever I saw his innocent face. Especially to his eyes.

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

"Ano..." he lowered his head. "May problema ka ba? I mean feeling ko umiiwas ka na sa akin."

I didn't answered in a moment. There are many reason that I should tell him. But I know this will be risky for us especially to him. I removed his hand to my arm.

"Just go home, Ezra."

"Hindi kita maintindihan. Anong dahilan kung bakit ka nagkaganyan? Akala ko magkaibigan na tayo. Saka nag-alala din ako sa iyo nung nakaraang araw na-"

"I don't need a friend."

There I said it. Looking to his eyes, I saw he was hurt and nearly to cry anytime. Seeing him like this makes me punch myself in the face.

"Bakit?" he asked in a low voice.

I sighed and still look straight to his eyes. "Because you're annoying and irritating. I want to be alone. So stay away from me."

I didn't wait to his reply and immediately went inside the car. I knew he was stunned on what I said but this is only way that we should be apart from now on. As the car moved away to the university, I never dared to look back. For sure, he will hate me now after I said those hurtful words. There is heaviness feeling in my chest again whenever I recalled my words to him.

"Master, why are your hands trembling?" Caleb asked worriedly as I looked into my hands were trembling like he said.

I fist it to make it stop. "Nothing." I reply and sighed heavily.

Caleb gave me the tablet so I can planned who is going to be my next target. As I view the profile named 'Sanchez' which is one of the members of the family currently studying in that university.

'Tyron Sanchez' 19 years old. They had beverage business but behind their pretty reputation they are famous in human trafficking. As I remembered, I heard some of the students earlier that Tyron will having a party at their home since his parents are gone for awhile. Typical spoiled brat. This is my opportunity to collect their private files and kill him. That's why the Godfather gave the task to my younger brother to kill the other members of the Sanchez while they were in the business trip in abroad.

Seeing the bracelet which I'm still wearing, it makes me unusual feeling this time. Is it guilt, scared or sad? No, I shouldn't think about this right now. I need step aside this unnecessary feelings.

***

(7:00PM Saturday)

Typical party like an ordinary one. Wearing ordinary black long sleeves, pants, and shoes. Teenagers, nowadays, are so pathetic. Seeing the girls are wearing too revealing and guys are flirting to the girls. As I entered the house, many students were here enjoying the party. It's easy for me to use them as cover. I immediately looked Tyron Sanchez.