Epilogue

Epilogue

Lucian's POV

It had been a few days and everything was alert to the enemies. Ezra went to the mall with his friends. Although I want to guard him but he insists on doing so and Luther called me earlier to meet me in our private bar.

When I went into the bar, I immediately saw him. He was sitting alone at the table while playing his beer. He wasn't wearing his usual mask. That's odd.

"Welcome, Master." The male attendant greets me as follows with the other employee.

Luther glance at me and nodded. I sat down to his table. He offered me a drink. But I declined because I don't want to be drunk tonight.

"What's up with the sudden chit chat? It's unusual for you that you want speak with me." I said, taking off my mask.

He sighed, as if he had a serious problem.

"What is it, Luther? It seems that you're having trouble today."

"The problem is me." He said using sign language.

Oh? I didn't expect that. He took something out of his pocket. A young man in the picture. He looks a little older to Ezra. He had a slim body and long hair in his shoulder, which he tied up. It seems the young man was working in a cafe.

I glance Luther, who looking seriously.

"Who is he?" I asked in lazy tone.

He sighed. "His name is Riley Sanchez. I met him in the cafe where he is working. The problem is something I can't explain to myself. Like there's rumbling in my stomach whenever he approached me and called my name. I don't know what's happened to me."

I never saw my brother like this situation. Very unusual. The minutes I looked at him, I realize something and smirking myself. He reminds me when I was so anxious to Ezra.

Instead comfort him, I chuckled. "I see. You are into that man."

His face become priceless. "What do you mean?"

I tapping my fingers at the table.

"My dear little brother, I guess you found you're apple of your eye."

***

After a long conversation with my brother, I returned home where Ezra was waiting. When I entered, I heard people laughing in the living room. I clenched my jaw the moment I heard someone was annoying. What the hell is he doing here again?

"Tapos?"

"Tapos nagulat siya sa akin nung nakita niya ako sa daanan. Her face was so priceless nung nag-surprise ko siya." Harold laughed as he stated.

"And then what happened next, Harold?" I gritted my teeth as I get near to them.

"Lucian." Ezra greeted me happily.

Harold's face become pale. "And then... Sa susunod na lang, Ezra. Nandyan na pala boyfriend mo. See ya."

Ezra was disappointed as the bastard run away. "Pabitin naman ito si Harold." He looked at me. "Kamusta nga pala kapatid mo?"

I sighed and sat down beside him. "Nah. It was a minor problem. He finally found someone special."

Ezra looked shock yet he's happy. "Talaga?"

"Yes. But he will go through a lot of hardship."

"I'm sure malagpasan niya iyon."

He leaned his head against my shoulder. A few minutes later, I realized he was a sleep. That was fast. I suppose he got tired after he onging with his friends. I smiled as I decided to carried him to my bedroom. When I lay him down to my bed, I arranged his blanket.

I was sitting on the side of the bed. While I caress his soft hair and to his beautiful face. Surely, I didn't regret in meeting him and I was glad that we fall to each other.

I maybe a bit change to myself but I'm still part of mafia. A man who assassinates enemies. At the same time, a man who can still feel love and care. Ezra will be my strength not a weakness. He will be forever mine and I will never let someone who takes him from me.

"I love you." I whispered to his ear.

I will protect you until my last breath. And that's a promise.

The End