!Character Information!

Name: Elena Carter Russell.

Age: 16 during the 2014 attack, 21 during King of the Monsters.

Height: 5.6ft

Eye Color: Left eye Brown, and right eye Blue.

Hair Style: Medium tomboy style.

Skin: Half-tanned.

Hair Color: Brown blond ish hair.

Picture:

(picture just shows the details of her features

(picture just shows the details of her features.)

Bio: Read the story bio, a basic summary of her, any other details are, she's was made fun of in school for her weird soulmate mark, but she didn't care about the jokes and mean words she got, she's pretty understanding and is calm most of the time, she is shy and insecure to somethings, for instances like meeting her Soulmate's but she's pretty chill, she's hyper to learn new things but not extremely hyper, She went to live and help Her dad, Mark Russell after losing Andrew the second oldest and second born child and son of the family, Elena was hurting to toot with her calm nature she learned to let the past go, and mourned the lost the family suffered properly instead of burying her face in research, or becoming a drunk as Emma and Mark did.

Likes: Music, animals, Her family, some food, lemon-lime soda, tea, and video games but very little, likes researching and listening to the wildlife with Her dad.

Dislikes: Ignorant people and mean ones, hates when loved ones get hurt, stupid actions and reasons, perverted people, heavy metal music, broccoli and peas alone, creepy laboratories.

Disclaimer: This story is not Movie or Lore accurate, the ending to the King of Monsters may seem surprising to some, and Yes, the Monster-verse titan's will have Human forms in this story, so please forgive me for not being completely accurate in the story.