Chapter 5: Just stop fighting..

{I was currently holding on tight, against Rodan, afraid to look down, not afraid of heights just....okay I maybe afraid of heights, can you blame me?!?!}

*We currently made it to Boston and my hopes sky rocketed seeing Godzilla!!! Alive and well my mark glowed for him, and surprisingly Mothra?!!, she's hear to fighting off against Ghidorah, Rodan set me down onto a building that was far away from their fighting,we were near the Finland stadium*

Rodan: Stay here I have to help him, I don't want to but I have no choice he has control...*I nodded understanding his situation, he jumps and Transformed into his Titan form, and flew high in the sky*

Elena: I have to do something, they'll kill each other, their all my soulmates....think Elena think dammit!!?..*I paced but gasped* Wait I forgot about Mom and Maddie?!!..*I rushed down the building and towards the fighting, avoiding debris, I panted the journey was long Rodan set me down decently far* "At least he thought of my safety.."

*I ran through crowds of debris, and was able to get close, I see soldiers and dad??!*

Elena: Dad!..*I ran over to him*

Mark: *Hears my voice and turns to Me, relief and happiness was in his eyes as I ran to Him, we hugged quickly* W-Where we're you?!, someone told me that a person kidnapped you!?

Elena: Not a good time to tell!, duck!!!..*We and the Soldiers ducked as the Osprey was destroyed, Griffin was flew anyway and had a metal shard stuck in leg, where here a HMMVE pull up, and it Mom?!*

Emma: Get in?!!!..*She yells at us, we hesitate but was quickly answered by a Jet crashing down and exploded, we moved quickly, and grab Griffin in the HMMVE, Mom then took off away from the Titans, drove as a jet nearly crashes into to us*

Mark: Wheres Madison?!..*Dad asked Mom*

Emma: I don't know, I thought she was there?!..*She told him*

Elena: Hey enough with the arguing!, Mom drive us to our house, Madison had to go there!!!..*I helped patched up Griffin, Mom nodded and began to drive to our House*

*We arrived where our house was, but now everything was total with debris and rubble, we got out and looked around for Maddie*

Mark: Madison!!!..*Dad called out, looking around*

Emma: *Walks around gasping at the Damage* Maddie!!!..*She also called out*

Elena: *I looked around, gasped as I saw a hand in the bathtub with a heavy debris on it* Mom, Dad over here!!!..*I ran to the Debris, and as three soldiers along with Mom and Dad* One two three, lift!!!...*We all grunted pulling the debris off the bathtub, eventually we got the huge rubble off and laid in the tub, was a unconscious Madison* Maddie!..*we picked her up, and laid her gently on the ground*

Emma: Is she breathing?!, is she breathing mark?..*She cried holding Maddie hand close to her*

Elena: Maddie breath damn it, breath sissy!!..*As Madison gasped for air coughing and opening her eyes, as she gasped*

Mark: Maddie..*We pulled her in a group hug*

Madison: M-Mom, dad, sis..*We kissed her forehead and we heard Godzilla roar we turned to the Titans all staring at each other, I thought for second, and felt the urge this power course through me*

Elena: *I got up and ran as close as I could and somehow summoned this power this feeling inside of me* 'STOPPPP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!'

*They all stop, and turned their heads towards me*

Elena: Look at the damage you all done!!??, how many innocent Human beings died and suffered terrible damage all because of your fighting!???!!, for what for world dominance!!??!!, well look around you?!!!, there won't be a world left if you all continue to fight against each other!!?!!...*I yelled at them, they flinched?!, at my yelling voice* J-Just please..*tears fall down my eyes as my pained traveled to them, which they didn't seeing me sad, even to surprise Ghidorah as well* Just please stop fighting...please....*I feel on my keeps*...please...