Chapter 3: A big bird, what else...

{I felt like, like I was dreaming I couldn't get his voice out of my head, it felt so smooth and deep, the care he showed it felt right, and I couldn't help it smile mentally...}

*Beep of heart monitors can be heard, as I slowly began to wake up, with a light groan, I open my eyes the stang a little bit, to adjust to the lighting, I hear light rumbles, assuming were back on the ARGO, I looked around and saw my Dad in a chair asleep*

Elena: D-Dad?..*I called out, it seemed to wake him up as his eyes stir awake, he looks and his eyes widen seeing me awake*

Mark: *Gets and sits down on a empty spot on the med bed and rubs my arm* Hey honey, are you alright?, you gave me quite the scare when you passed out?

Elena: *I smiled nodding and began to sit up* Y-Yeah, just everything was overwhelming, I..*sighs and looks down* Am I a freak dad?, for having Kaiju titans, as freaking soulmates?....

Mark: *Shakes his head* No, no no, sweetie your not, hey look at me..*I looked up at my dad* Your never a freak, things happen to the fortunate people, and sometimes things come out to be a surprise, Your my daughter, both You and Maddie I'll always love, no matter if your soulmates might be little surprising..*I smiled and hugged him, he chuckles and hugs back* Now lets get you out of this bed, I know you have being bed ridden..

Elena: Yeah, especially med beds...yeah no..*Laughs lightly*

*As we help, get me out and up from the med bed, I was given privacy to get dressed*

(Outfit 07)

*I checked out the outfit that was chosen and not to bad, speaks out to me anyways, I walk out and followed with Dad to the main control deck*

Foster: Anything on the satellites..*Foster asked*

Rick: *Turns and looked at the screen*/Subs have Godzilla hauling ass, off Argentina, We lost Monster Zero in a tropical storm over Brazil, scanning the entire southern hemisphere, so far nothing..*He said*

Foster: Then scan the northern!, ...*Looks at Sam* I am telling you, I know what I saw, and I'm telling you, she pulled that trigger..*Foster said*

Sam: All due respect-...*He was cut off, by my voice*

Elena: Foster is right, Mr. Coleman..*They turned to us* I saw it on Foster feed cam, Dad...*I gestures to my father*

Mark: *Nods agreeing* It was Emma, Emma pulled the trigger, Foster saw it right, Emma willingly detonated and set that thing free..*Dad said*

Vivienne: Are you sure it was her?..*Dad nodded, I felt like I didn't even know my own Mother now*

Foster: first she releases Mothra, and now Monster Zero, anyone else sensing a pattern here?..*She asked*

Chen: *Speaks up* Yes and no a good one, it's as if she's trying to start a mass awaking..*Chen tells everyone*

Mark: *Steps up* Well, it's just too bad, that no one tried, to warn you that was gonna happen..