Chapter 12: The Heat..(Smut/Mature)

{Life certainly turned around, it's been an year and a half now, since Kong moved in, and the island has gotten some new additions, it's been all going great!, until I felt this weird sensation I've never experienced before...}

*I was sleeping in my room, with a very big bed, cause why not, second I move around a lot, anyways, I was sleeping peacefully until I felt this weird warmth wake me up, I opened my eyes my body felt weird, the wave came again, and my stomach turned, I felt this weird knot form, and I panted, whining as the warmth began to grow into this slow uncomfortable heat, my lower body, the weird tingles I feeling in between my legs was so unbearable, I felt the natural instinct to whine and whimper at the strange feeling, another wave came through and my legs began rubbing themselves like they have a mind of their own, creating poor friction, my senses heighten as well, I can hear and smell well, my eyes widen, cause I realized the only people that were in the house, were the five Alpha's since the king's needed to take a break, their smells was so intoxicating, I couldn't help but whine louder, like a call*

{Godzilla Pov}

*Me, and the others kings were chilling, our bonds became of rivals to all five of us became good rivals, not wanna tear each others throats type of rivals, we were chilling, explaining future plans for the Titans and Humans, until I caught a scent of something, it smelt like hints of peppermint with hint if peaches and cherry, what sealed the deal, was the whine, no call of Elena, I looked at the four with wide eyes, their expression being similar to mine*

Godzilla: Oh crap, don't tell me today is the day?!..*I exclaimed*

Itchi: Let's calm down, and think for second who's gonna claim her?..*Silence falls ish, the whines of need from Elena was making it hard to think*

Kong: I say Godzilla claims the first litter..*Kong said, my eyes widen, why did he vote me*

Ni: Da, I agree he technically saved her from that human bastards control and technically made first proper connection, You Godzilla claim first!..*Ni agreed to Kong vote*

Kevin: I third that!!..*Kevin agrees*

Itchi: Godzilla, you've earned the right to properly claim our Mate, what we did in the past, we don't deserve it...so go we'll be out of the house until the mating ritual is done..*I was in disbelief, but I smiled nodded, they all got up and left before their alpha sides completely takes over, I heard them shift and began to leave the island, I sighed*

*I got up from the couch and came to her bedroom, dammit her scent is so freaking strong, it's intoxicating, I opened the door, and saw her panting, sweating mess, as she squirmed whinging, I chuckled and walked to the bed*

Elena: *She must've got my scent as she turns to her best ability and I looked at her half lidded eyes, her need almost made my animal side come out, but I had to control myself, * G-Goji?...what's happening to me.  *She whimpered out*

Godzilla: *I got on the bed and hovered above her, looking down at her* Mate, your going through what all animals go through, Heat...pretty much when it's the time of mouth your body goes into heat, meaning your body wants to Mate and have...*I comforting rub her belly* Children...*I purred* Do you want this Love? *I asked her, consent is everything*

Elena: "Heat, like how cats and dogs go through?, oh gosh- ahhh!!" *She moaned as I rubbed a sensitive spot on her belly* Y-Yes I do, p-please help take this h-heat away...*With her approval I nodded, first let's get her body prepared, slow and steady*

*I leaned down, and captured her lips in a kiss, she kissed back immediately and bucked her hips against me, I growled as her knee rubbed against my crotch, I swipe my tongue to her bottom, I wanted to explore her mouth so freaking bad, she opened them, and my tongue darted in, we fought for dominance and I won, no one dominants over me, I explore my new territory, groaning satisfied with her taste, she whimpered in need, and air we pulled apart our mouths, as a string of saliva was attach, I lick my lips, and looked at her with predatory eyes*

Godzilla: Oh mate...*I purred and kissed her neck all over, her hips bucked constantly I couldn't have her drive me crazy, so I pinned Her hips down* No more bucking, not yet, be a good girl, and try to hold in your bucking okay?..*She whined and nodded, I smiled proudly, I kisses her neck again, biting all over, I knew I found her sweet spot, when she moaned loudly, I smiled and bite down a tiny bit hard, she cried out, as I licked up the blood, I leaned back smilingly at my work, I began to take off her clothes which wasn't much just a simple tank top, and pj pants, once she was undressed, I decided to be fair, and take over my, leaving us both in our underwear, I growled seeing the wet spot In her panties* So wet mate~...*I purred*

Elena: *She whine and accidentally bucked her hips* P-Please..Goji please take this a-away..*Her begs made it hard to not say no*

Godzilla: Oh baby, you have no idea what about to happen..*I growled as I slipped her bar and panties off, I instantly took one of her perked up nipples into my mouth, and roughly groped her other breast with my left hand, she moaned loudly her back arching, I was proud she's enjoying this, happy she actually wants this, I latched off her right breast and attached my lips to the left one, giving them both same treatment, once done I kissed and marked down her body, until I was between her shaking legs, her flower dripping freaking wet, heck Mothra didn't get this wet when her first time came, fuck it hurts not want to fuck Elena like an animal, I breathed in and composed myself, I kissed and nipped at her inner thighs getting soft moans from her, she bucked her hips showing she wants me where she needs me most, I couldn't say no at the offer, I attached to her cunt, and licked her, she moaned loudly in relief, as I ate her out, fuck she tastes so amazing*..taste so goo baby~

Elena: *She moans as she grinds against my face, I can tell she's ready to come, her legs shook like crazy* Ah-! Mha!~ please G-Goji!!~ s-so close!!~ *She cries out, as her hands laced with my hair*

*I complied and decided to go a bit rougher, my tongue was able to hit a soft spongy part in her, my eyes widen knowing full well what that is, her moans help, I tongue fucked her G-spot and rubbed her clit, and she screamed as she came with a powerful release, I moaned when her flooded juices came in my mouth, I didn't waste her precious juices lapping everything up, I pulled away once done, she panted, but I can see she's still in heat*

Elena: G-Goji please, I-I need~..*She pants, I smirked, and rubbed her slit*

Godzilla: Tell me, mate what do you need?~..*I teased her, wanting to here her full consent to this*

Elena: Y-Your dick, p-please G-Goji I need you s-so bad!?~..*She begged there it was, I sighed breathing in as I slipped my boxers off and tossed them aside, I wrapped her legs around my waist and lined up with her entrance*

Godzilla: Deep calm relaxing breaths Mate...*I gently pushed in, I groaned, her walls are so tight, she moaned as my dick was pushed in, she winced a tiny bit, my dick was big, but not gonna brag like some humans do, once I was fully in, I waited for her to adjust, I just kissed and marked her, giving some comfort to help her relax*

Elena: *after a few minutes she moaned* Y-You can m-move now~..*I nodded and did soft thrusts slowly increasing my pace, I moaned her flower was so tight* P-Please G-Goji!, no holding ahhh! Back!~~~

*I looked at her, my eyes grown predatory even more, I growled as my alpha side won, and I grabbed her hips and began thrusting in wildly, she moaned very loudly, where it was a scream then moans, I moaned as her walls get tighter*

Godzilla: *growls more* Fuckk your so damn good!!, so rhhg tight!~..*I trusted in hard, my pace has grown to animalistic paces*

*I changed our position where she was on all fours, as I pounded into her, her breathing and moaning has grown ridged, I growled my pace going sloppy singling I was close, she was too, I bite her shoulder, as she screamed releasing her second orgasm, her wall squeezed me incredibly tight, but her cum was able to help me go deeper into her womb, I let our a primal growl, and pushed all the way in, my large knot fitting into her flower, as I came inside of her, her eyes rolled back to her head, as she breathed and moaned at the new feeling, I was breathing heavily as well, I gently and carefully, laid us down on our sides, as I felt her snuggle up to me*

Elena: *catches her breath* T-Thank You, G-Goji..*said tiredly, I chuckled nuzzling the back of her neck*

Godzilla: No, problem Baby, now let's sleep, I love you..*I said to her, but I got light snores in response, I smiled* Sweet dreams..*I said keeping her close, throwing the covers on us, as I fell asleep with her*

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~