Chapter 14: Birth/Gojira angry...

{We had a great time, in the Hollow Earth, but We had to return home, and honestly We had a great time until I felt off lately, and It wasn't great feeling, and I had instincts to make an nest, and They my mates found this odd..}
[Warning: Descriptive details in here and birth]
[Eleana Pov]

*I sighed as I laid in my nest, I huffed not feeling well, Yes I am in My Titan form, and yes I felt like crap, I felt.a nudge, as I looked up seeing Goji worriedly, I whined laying my head down, He sighs as He lays next to Me..*

Eleana: 'I feel strange Goji..I feel weird...' *He purrs softly*

Godzilla: *Nuzzles my neck* 'Mothra is gonna come over, and check on You, see what's wrong, sleep love...' *I nodded, closing my eyes*

[Godzilla Pov]

*It's been almost an Year, and She has been feeling unwell, and Her eating appetite had been wonky, I felt Mothra enter the nest, She purrs softly, crawling over and onto Eleana scanning Her*

Godzilla: *I looked at Her* 'Is She okay?, Do you know why She is feeling like this?' *I asked, She lets out an giggle that was very happy*

Mothra: *She comes to Me* 'Lean Your head gently onto Her belly..' *I was confused, then leaned My head close, to Eleana belly as told*

*I listened, and My eyes widen, I heard two small heart beats, followed with Hers, I sensed something within, until it clicked, I perked with a grin, She pregnant!?!?*

Mothra: *Chirps purring* 'See..I knew She would've been, I sensed an energy in Her, come We can tell the other's the good news..' *I nodded as we shifted, heading out the cave to the House*

*Once we entered in, everyone was chilling in the living room*

Kong: *Turns seeing us* So did you find out, why She is unwell?..*He asks, I smiled*

Godzilla: *Mothra nods to Me* Our Soulmate, Is pregnant...*They all had wide, eyes*

Ni: *Laughs clapping* Well well, Gojira congrats!..*He beams, I smiled nodding*

Itchi: *Pats my shoulder* We should have knew the signs, but congrats friend, now at least We have less to worry about..*I chuckled*

Muto: *Stands up* How long is She?..*She asks Mothra*

Mothra: *Hums* About 6 Months, since She is as Titan, She is due any time..*Muto nods*

Muto: *Looks at Me* I can help Mothra with the birthing, I have dealt with My kind doing birth, make it easier on Eleana..*I nodded in thanks, that could really help*

*We heard a whine call from Eleana, Muto and Mothra eyes widen, they ran out, I came following them to the cave, once we entered, seeing Eleana panting with a pain whined, Mothra shifted and I also shifted, Mothra crawled over, towards Eleana flower, which is leaking heavily, Eleana whines huffing, She pushes out and my eyes widen, as She pushed out a tiny Gojira, as the Young cries out singling their alive, Eleana purrs softly panting, until She whined pushing again as Mothra uses Her powers to help Her, soon the second born, emerges crying this one was high pitch, I purred licking all of the gunk off of them, as Mothra held them, bringing them to Eleana, who looks and chirps happily, licking Our young clean, they chirps with soft purrs*

Mothra: *Rumbles happily* 'Two perfectly healthy children, The First born is a boy and the second a Girl..' *She said, I smiled nuzzling Eleana who pants lightly*

Muto: *Helps clean Eleana up, a bit* 'We leave you two, alone to enjoy..' *We nodded as they left*

Eleana: *Purrs softly* 'I think the Boy should be named, Zoji Gojira and The girl, Her name will be Lizi Gojira..' *I smiled, nuzzling Her face*