Chapter 10: Take back control..

{Her wings were like of royalty, it blends in with the lighting of the moon, and when she disappears its of a shadow, but will Elena regain back control of the beast who fights against her, or will she lose and forever become a....Monster...}

{3rd pov}

*Roars!!!!!, was all she let out, as she stands tall, looming down at the Titans in front of Her, the beast is in control, the beast can speak*

Beast: You dare fight against me?..*Beast growled*

Ghidorah: *huffs* We dare fight against you, cause your not our Mate, the woman within is!..*Slams their tail to the ground*

Beast: *Chuckles, but it seems to be a shudder* So be it then, I'll make every single one of you bow, not to another Alpha nooo, I'm no mere Alpha, I'm a High Royal Alpha!!!..*Charges its breath and fires at them, which collided with a Blue beam, and blasts away* Who Dares!??

???: I dare...*Godzilla voice booms, and stands along side Ghidorah*

Ghidorah: Good your here, no mind explaining what's it happening to her?!!..*Ghidorah asked*

Godzilla: The Human bastard explained it, the device wasn't just for mind control, it was also meant to prevent her from evolving..*Gojira huffs*

Methuselah: *Growls annoyed* So then how do we get to her then?..*He asked with huffs*

Mothra:...*Sees the Humans aircraft ARGO with serval Jet fighters* I think the Humans have something that can help, their communicating...they have a serum that can stop and shut the beast out, but they have only one dose..*She tells them*

Godzilla/Ghidorah: Meaning we got one chance...*Huffs in unison*

Godzilla: Alright guys, let's get our Mate back..*They roared softly nodding*

Beast: *Snarls with glowing purple eyes* Just come and try...*Growls*

*Godzilla and Ghidorah roared, and charged at the Beast, which the Beast returned and favor, and the three clash,   the two we're a decent challenge, what the Beast didn't expect was that they weren't alone, she was pinned on the back by Rodan and Mothra, then Scyall along with Behemoth and Methuselah pinned the beasts tail, she roars struggling to get our of their grips, she felt her head forced down to the floor*

Godzilla: Mate..*His voice booms in the beast head, who tries to ignore him* 'Mate, hold on a little longer, you'll be free from this monster control...just hold on..'

Elena: *Sniffles seemingly in pain and crying* 'I-I'll try, buts it hurts...'

*An Osprey lands down, Emma and Mark with other soldiers came down*

Mark: Hey Titans!!, we need you to force her to her weakest side!!!!..*Marks voice boomed at them, they cuffs with nods, with strength turned over the beasts body to her weakest side* There aim the rocket right at her middle stomach!!..*Soldiers loaded a special rocket launcher with the serum, and fired right into the Beast belly*

*The Monster roars very loudly, struggling and spasming, as the Serum slowly injects into Her, the Serum already taking affect*

Beast: NNOOO!!!, THE WORLD MUST BE BALANCED!!??, I WAS MEANT TO MAKE BALANCE!!!??!!!..*Her voices fades and the struggling seized as the Titan that's pinned pants and heavily breath*

*Everyone, thought for a second and let go, waiting for the Humans to back up first, then they did, as the Titan below pants*

Mothra: *Speaks to the Titan* E-Elena dear?, are you there?..*She asked*

{Elena Pov}

*I was so tired, until I heard Mothra's voice*

Mothra: *Her voice in my head* E-Elena Dear, are you there?..*She asked consciously*