nancys house

After Robins job, she had went to Nancy's house.

*DINGDONG*

Nancy runs down the stairs, she has a creeping suspicion she knows who it is.

" Robin ! " Nancy says as she flung open the door.

" Hey Wheeler " Robin says with a smile.

" Let's go " Nancy says as she drags Robin to her room.

" Hmm, so this is the infamous Wheeler room? " Robin says as she turns to look at Nancy.

" Uh.. Yeah I guess? " Nancy stammered.

Nancy makes her way to the bed and gestures for Robin to come sit beside her, and she does so. They both lay down (under the sheets).

" Soooo what do you wanna do? " Robin says while looking around.

" Are you an option? " Nancy asks while leaning in for a kiss and Robin quickly kisses back.

Robin then turns tomato red, " I mean- it is night time so- " Robin was cut off by Nancy slowly getting in her lap.

" I'm not doing anything, but if you want to Im completely up for it. " Nancy says while putting her head on Robins shoulder.

Now, even more red than she previously was she responded with- " Uh- okay! " She stammered.

" Shhh " Nancy replied. " We can just sleep if you want "

" Yeah I'm exhausted from work and you wouldn't be helping my case when you got done with me " Robin said giggling and Nancy giggled with her.

They fell asleep, Nancy still wrapped around Robin and her face still on her shoulder.

a/n: FLUFF 💟💟 this chapter is really short bc i didn't have any ideas. that's it, stay safe <33