the sleepover (part two)

" Hey " Nancy said.

Robin looked over.

" What do you want? " Robin said.

" Damn calm down " Nancy said playfully.

Robin flipped her off and smiled sarcastically.

Nancy, obviously not giving two shits sat down beside Robin.

" The fuck is up with you? " Robin asked " You know i don't like you so leave me alone. " She said.

" Robin, please just hear me out " Nance started. " I know we have our... Differences! " She said. " But if i'm being completely honest, I wanna get to know you. You genuinely seem cool and I admire that. " Nancy said as a small awkward smile appeared on her face.

Robin scrunched up her nose. She wants to get to know me? She thinks i'm cool and she admires that?!? This has to be some type of sick Nancy joke or something, but she wasn't falling for it.

" Bullshit. " She said.

Nancy looked taken aback a bit. " What ? " Nancy questioned.

" Bull . Shit. " " I don't know what you're trying to play on me Wheeler.. " She got close to Nancy's face, inches away from eachother. " But it's not gonna work " She whispered.

There became a bit of tension... between the two, when Robin noticed she immediately backed away and didn't say a word. It stayed like that for about 10 minutes.

" I know you think I'm this cooped up pretty princess, but I promise you.. I just wanna hang out. Even if you continue to despise me, I just.. Wanna... Be friends. " Nancy said softly.

Robin thought about it. About the thought of her and Nancy Wheeler hanging out. She winced at the thought, but then realized that she doesn't have many friends, and this would be an opportunity to make a new one.

" Alright. " Robin said.

Nancy turned to face Robin, taking her attention away from the sunset. " What? " She said, wondering if she was hearing Robin right.

" Alright. " Robin repeated. " We can hang out or whatever. " She said. She could feel Nancy staring at her and at the corner of her eye, she saw a small grin start to form on Nancy's face. She couldn't help but smile too.

The girls sat there talking about different things and giggling at different things.

Maybe Nancy Wheeler wasn't so bad after all.

a/n: Hi! i hope you enjoyed this chapter:). i told you i was gonna change my type of writing, but i gotta get going. see you next chapter!