mike knows all

It was now 12 AM and Robin and Nancy were going down stairs to eat breakfast when they met Mike.

" Morning Mike " Nancy said cheerfully. " Where are mom and dad ? " she said looking around.

" Out of town.. " Mike mumbled.

" What's up with you ? " Nancy questioned while she made both her and Robin cereal.

" I need to talk to Robin " Mike said as he stood up.

" Uh oka- " Robin started but then stopped once Mike dragged her into the bathroom.

" Mike what the he- " Robin started.

" I heard you and Nancy last night. " Mike cut Robin off.

Robins face turned bright red, " Wha- no it's not like tha-, Mike you heard wrong ! " Robin exclaimed.

" Robin. " Mike said.

" Fine, but your sister is very good at what she doe- " Robin started.

" Robin shut up and get out " Mike said while opening the door and gesturing for her to get out.

" Yeah sorry.. " Robin said while flashing an awkward smile and walked out, then walked right up to Nancy.

" He knows. " Robin whispered.

" What? " Nancy asked as she turned her head toward Robin, eyebrows furrowed.

" About.. " Robin started, " Last night.. " Robin said as a pink coat of pink spread across her face.

" Fuck " Nancy whispered as she slightly threw her head back.

" Mike " Nancy started.

" Huh- " Mike started but then got cut off by Nancy.

" Don't tell mom and dad. " Nancy said staring dead at him.

" I barely talk to them anymore, plus there's plenty of evidence on you and Robins neck.

Nancy rolled her eyes and gives Robin her bowl of cereal.

" Thank Nance " Robin said as she leaned in to kiss Nancys cheek.

" EW GET A ROOM " Mike said dramatically.

" Actually, we did get a room. Last night. And you know what happened then. " Robin said as she winked.

" EW GROSS STOP " Mike said as he gagged.

Both Robin and Nancy chuckled at the sight.

a/n: i'm back and VERY motivated, so expect a few new chapters tonight :). stay safe!!