denial

After talking and giggling for about an hour and a half, they decided to head back inside because Robin was thirsty. They open the door quietly so they don't wake a sleeping Steve Harrington.

They made their way to the kitchen before Robin says,

" You know Wheeler, you're not as bad as I thought you would be. " They said smiling.

Nancy blushed a little at the nickname a bit. She's heard other people address her as that, but when Robin said it.. It just... Felt.. Different..? I guess it was because of her voice, but Nancy thought nothing of it.

" Nanceeee " Robin said. " Nancyyyyyyyyyyyyyy " They said as she waved a hand infront of Nance.

" Huh ? " Nancy said as she snapped out of her trance.

" Do you wanna go upstairs? I'm sleepyyyyyy " She whined.

" Okay, okay don't make me carry you there you big baby " Nancy said as a smile crept onto her face. Robin couldn't help but smile a laugh. Nancys face heated up hearing Robins laugh, she tried to hide her face, but it obliviously didn't work because Robin had asked,

" Hey, you okay? Are you like hot or something " They said. " You're red " Robin sounded genuinely worried.

" No! I'm completely fine.. It's just a little hot in here. Ya'know? " She said trying to sound convincing.

Robin obviously believed it, so the went upstairs to catch some z's.
————————————————————————
It's now the morning after the sleepover, all of them had forgotten what Nancy said about her sexuality.

" Good morning sleepy head " Steve said as Robin finally woke up.

" Steve please, shut up. " She said smiling.

Steve dragged her out of bed, they went downstairs to find Nancy eating cereal by herself (sad emo music plays).

" Morning Wheeler " Robin said.

" Good morning " She said not looking up from her bowl.

" Morning Nance " Steve said.

" Good morning " she said now looking up from her bowl, and seeing Robin with her bed head. She laughed a little, which caused all of them to laugh .

a/n: I this one is kinda short and kinda boring, but i swear the next one will be better because i have ideas 😜. anyway, bye !