robins first time

WARNING: this chapter is kinda.. like.. i'm assuming you know so i'm leaving it there 😜.

Robin woke up first, she soon realized that they had feel asleep in the same position they were in. Nancy hadn't moved, she found that absolutely adorable.

Robin had tried to get out of the bed without Nancy noticing. Her plan worked, that is until she got to the door and heard-

" Rob? Where are you going " Nancy said with a small frown.

" I was gonna go use the bathroom " Robin said.

" Oh okay, but come back when you're done " Nancy said.

Robin did as told and after she came back she got back in the bed with Nancy.

" Rob, why are we up? It's 3 in the morning. " Nancy said.

" In my defense, I had to pee ! " Robin exclaimed.

Nancy chuckled, " You're so cute " She said as she pulled Robins collar and kissed her.

They kissed for a VERY long time, so once they had pulled apart they were gasping for as much air as possible.

With that Nancy got on Robins thigh (shocker i know 😱) and they started making out. (What have we learned from reading this? It's that when these two starts making out it quickly turns into hickeys.)

Nancy moved from Robins mouth all the way to her collar bone.

" Fuck " Robin breathed.

Nancy broke the contact between them.

" Can I take your shirt off? " Nancy questioned.

Robin turned completely red, but nonetheless she did a nod of approval. Nancy took Robins shirt off in a blink of an eye. Nancy looked at Robin for consent.

" Mhm " She replied.

Nancy then took Robins bra off and got to work. Robin grabbed Nancy's waist as a reaction to the contact of Nancy's mouth on her boob.

Nancy moved her hand and put it on Robin other tit.

" Nance- " Robin moaned trying to keep it down so she wouldn't wake Nancy's family.

After a couple more minutes of Robin moaning and Nancy sucking, Nancy decided that she should move down to the lower areas of Robins body.

Nancy took Robins pants as well as her underwear and threw them off the bed; She started teasing Robin by rubbing her slit, but soon after she decided to stop being such a tease and give her whore what she wants.

She stuck one finger in.

" Mm- ore " Robin moaned not even thinking about Nancy's family.

While Nancy's finger was still going in and out of Robins clit she said-

" Robin what did we talk about ? " Nancy said while looking away from her pussy and up at Robin. " If you want more you have to be a good girl for me, okay? "

" Ye- s ma- am " Robin managed to choke out.

Nancy smiled as she heard those words come out of Robins mouth. Since Robin was being good, she decided to put her ring finger in with her middle finger. She also picked up the pace.

" Nance- fuck- " Robin moaned in a whisper.

Robin was close, super close, and Nancy could tell, so she slowed down.

" Mmph " Robin moaned.

Nancy could feel it, she felt it become thicker.

" N- ance I'm clo- se " Robin choked out.

" I know. I can feel it. " Nancy replied.

Just as soon as Nancy said that Robin came.

" Nance- " Robin moaned in a whisper as she threw her head back in pleasure.

" Robin " Nancy said as she look at her.

" M- hm? " Robin replied.

" Open " Nancy said.

Robin did so, and once Nancy put her fingers in her mouth, she tasted herself. Once Robin had cleaned Nancy's fingers, they both fell asleep. Not caring about the mess they made, or that Robin was completely naked, or the fact that Nancy was still sitting on Robins thigh.

In their defense, it was now 6:00 A.M. and they have to be tired from 3 hours of that.

a/n: this was.. very interesting to write (to say the least) the reason you're  getting smut is because my stupid ass friend (xtortpower / iluvbil) WOULD NOT STOP BEGGING 😒. anyway, that's it! stay safe <33