WHAT THE FUCK ROBIN ??

This takes place a couple days after the sleepover.

After that, Robin had been trying her best to ignore Nancy. She thought that if they had not been together Steve wouldn't find out what happened. Robins plan was going well until-

*DING*

" Finally our first costume- " Robin started but then got cut off by a horrible (but beautiful) sight.

" Robin! " Nancy exclaimed.

Robins eyes widened. Then she quickly felt someone pull her into the storage closet and lock the door.

Steve was so confused, but he didn't care.

" Why have you been ignoring me? " Nancy asked with a slight frown on her face.

" Well- I - uh... " Robin stammered.

" Robin. " Nancy said with a very serious tone.

" Well.. I just really like you " Robin started as she rubbed her arm. " And what happened was.. Well it was pretty good, but I don't want people to like.. Judge me- us- .. You.. And I still haven't told Steve about the whole situation and I'm scared he'll stop being my friend. " Robin said.

Nancy took Robins hand in her own. " Look, I think Steve will be completely fine about it. I'm his ex, we dating like 15 years ago. It'll be okay. " Nancy said with a comforting smile. Robin smiled back and Nancy gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

" Well I think Im gonna go, but if you want you can come over tonight ? My parents don't give two shits about me or Mikes life so I'm sure they wouldn't care. " Nancy says as she giggles a bit.

Robin smiles and agrees as she unlocks and opens the door to let both of them out.

As Nancy leaves the store, Steve decides to let his curiosity get the best of him.

" What was that about ? " Steve asks.

" Well... " Robin starts.

She then explains the whole thing to him.

Wide eyed Steve can only reply with-

" WHAT THE FUCK ROBIN ?? " Steve yells.

" I'm sorry it all just happened so fas- " Robin starts but then gets cut off.

" NO DUDE IM HAPPY FOR YOU " Steve says as he pulls Robin in for a hug.

" You're finally getting some " Steve winks after he pulls out of the hug.

" STEVE GROSS " Robin yells as she punch's him in the arm.

" Owwwww " Steve whines rubbing his arm.

a/n: i kinda hate this, and i used up all of my ideas 😓 so it may take a little bit for the next chapter, but atleast you guys got so many updates in one night right?? that's it, stay safe <33.