devuélveme a mi chica

episode three, — 1986, 7:10am

it was about 7am the sisters had woken up, genesis had slept quickly unlike her sister — but had just enough to have the energy to make breakfast.

this time estrella had started making french toast and eggs for breakfast and she had started playing hombres g 'devuélveme a mi chica' just loud enough for genesis to wake up, since it was one of her favorites which worked.

genesis messy hair peeked from the hallway to see what's for breakfast, but she was also amazed how estrella could do her makeup so early in the morning.

"i can feel you staring. hurry up and eat" genesis giggles as she starts making her plate.

after finishing eating and talking, they started getting ready for their first day at hawkins high, genesis wore brown velvet pants complemented with her leather smooth lace dr. martens, her gold jewelry matched with her crème lace tank top that had silk ribbons. — she did simple makeup unlike her sister.

estrella had done her makeup with an pastel blue eyeshadow combined with her white blouse that was almost have way unbuttoned which showed her black bustier,

it was a cropped blouse which showed her black pencil skirt with ruffles at the bottom. — it coordinated with her leather mary janes which she wore with mid calf white socks.

they both had run out the door because they wanted to get their early enough to look around the school.

the sound of spanish rock blasted out their 1977 Blue Cardiliac Coupe DeVille as they parked in the schools parking lot. the sisters could feel the peoples stares but didn't pay them any mind.

estrella turned off the car as genesis opened the car door after her sister did the same they both walked through the hallways together as they looked what classes they had and where everythings at. — it was until people were going inside the schools gym so they followed.

they couldn't believe their eyes, they almost laughed at the sight of cheerleaders. but they took their spot at the benches.

the cheerleaders amazed they both of them with  their stunts along with the schools band performing in which estrella wasn't paying attention to.

after the cheerleaders had finished their part a group of basketball players suddenly rip apart the paper that represents hawkins basketball team.

"and let's hear it for your tigers!" the crowd shouts for them and the sisters just look at eachother in disbelief.

"good morning, hawkins high!" the young blonde man shouts to the microphone "first off.. i'd like to thank each and everyone one of you, without you we wouldn't be here. give yourselves a hand!" he points at the crowd as they cheer.