cheech and chongs

episode four, — 1986, 12:34am

the girls had decided to turn in the movie they had rented and estrella did little to no makeup which had genesis surprised, it was a rare occurrence for her.

it was when they were driving to the video store that genesis was trying to find 'her' hombres g cassette but noticed it was missing. — "where the hell is my hombres g cassette?!" genesis panics

estrella laughs, "first, it's my cassette you just take it from me. second, it's probably at home." they finally arrive at the video store, as they open the doors to the store.

estrella finally spots them and her face lightens up, "robin!" she drags out her words as robin smiles and jumps up and down "estrella! thank god i have someone else to talk to other than steve" they hug each other, steve only stares at them. — "don't worry, i didn't forget about you steve!" she says as she goes to hug him.

estrella notices how awkward genesis felt and goes by her side, "this is my little sister genesis" the two introduce themselves.

the tv catches their attention as the news anchor women talks about a crime that happened, — "we're in the forest hills trailer park in east Roane County." they all get closer to the small tv. "we don't have a lot of details now, but we confirm that the body of a hawkins high student was discovered this morning." estrella's brows furrowed.

"police have not released the name..-holy shit." steve says "...although we are told they're currently in the process of notifying the family."

"what the hell." estrella says

suddenly they jump at the sound of the doors being pushed open, it was dustin and some ginger haired girl. — "estrella, genesis move out the way!" dustin yells

they do as their told.

"hey, steve" dustin says — "you see this?" steve says. "how many phones do you have?" dustin ignores this question.

estrella hears genesis quietly saying hello to the orange haired girl, "hey max" she waves at her, the girl waves back with a smile.

"someone was murdered." steve says

"how many phones do you have?" dustin now eagerly asking him. — "two. why?" he looks at robin who responds aswell. "technically three, if you count keith's in the back." robin says

"yeah, three works" dustin and the girl look at eachother as dustin takes his backpack off and throws it across the counter to get it the computer.

"what are you—my pile!" robin yells as dustin slides himself on the counter aswell. — "no,no,no! my tapes! dude!" steve throws his hands up, the sisters follow the ginger haired girl inside.

"what are you doing, man?!" — "setting up base of operations here." dustin says.

"base of operations?" dustin says