Love Triangles

It was the day of Yamcha's Wedding and he invited all his friends. He was getting married to Launch. Kakarot, Krillin, Trunks, Tien, Chiatozu and others come.. And so did Vegeta. His sparkling brown hair stuck up. He had on a tux that was blue. His face was cute and he wore tight smart pants. Kakarot had never met Vegeta before or saw him. Kakarot blushed hard once he saw Vegeta. After Yamcha kissed the bride, Kakarot asked if he could talk to Yamcha.

"Hey.. Yamcha.. who's the cute boy with the spiky black hair.." Kakarot asked Yamcha with the reddest rosiest cheeks.

"Heh.. His name is Vegeta.. He's my ex-boyfriend.. He's a saiyan just like you, Gokou." Yamcha said, blushing. "His tail got cut off when he was younger."

Kakarot was happy to see that he wasn't the only Saiyan left on Earth. Kakarot's smile was big.

"Is he strong like a Saiyan too?" Kakarot asked, happily. Yamcha just nodded and they both were blushing. "Hey, Yamcha, I just wanted to say I'm happy for you and Launch, even though we broke up last year."

"Thanks... You know we'll always be close, Gokou.. I still love you.." Yamcha smiled and went in for a soft kiss and Kakarot pulled away.

"Ahem.. Oh.. Did I interrupt something.. I'm sorry.. Guys.." Bulma said, blushing and looking away at the hottest thing she's ever seen. Yamcha and Kakarot just laughed and scratched the back of their heads. Then they all headed back in the building. As they did, Kakarot saw Vegeta. They both stared at each other for a minute and Kakarot blushed. Vegeta looked away slightly and blushed. Kakarot walked up to Vegeta.

"Hi there..! It's Vegeta isn't it? Heheh." Kakarot said smiling and laughing.

"Yes, Prince of all Saiyans. Yamcha told me all about you. Kakarot it's a pleasure to meet you." Vegeta said blushing.

"Thanks.. Hey, are you busy tomorrow night?" Kakarot said to Vegeta, twindling with his index fingers.

"...No..." Vegeta said.

"Oh, would you like to have dinner?"

"...Sure." Vegeta said.

"Alright... It's a date..?"

"Yeah.." Vegeta and Kakarot blushed at the same time.

They both went back inside and as they entered the room together with the others, and they all snickered at Kakarot and Vegeta.

"Is something funny? Are you laughing at me? I'll kill you all!" Vegeta said with anger.

As Vegeta shot a Final Flash at the wedding cake but Kakarot jumped in front of it and made an energy barrier.

"Vegeta! What's the matter with you? You could have killed the cake! Well.. The people too.. But the cake!" Kakarot exclaimed.

Vegeta ran off and he flew home and the wedding resumed.

"I gotta handle something, Yamcha. Bye." Kakarot said. He put his two fingers onto his forehead and appeared behind Vegeta, who was in the shower crying. Kakarot got a massive boner from seeing Vegeta's fat ass and his muscular body. Kakarot hugged Vegeta from behind and said "Vegeta.. Why?"

"Kakarot.. I'm sorry. It's a pride thing.. I've always been so arrogant and ignornant.. I apologize.." Vegeta said to Kakarot.

Kakarot and Vegeta got closer and closer. Vegeta turned around and look Kakarot in the eyes.

"It's okay.." Kakarot said. Kakarot's clothes were damp and Vegeta took them off.

"Take a shower with me, Kakarot.." Kakarot nodded and approved of it. Vegeta and Kakarot were washing each other and suddenly Vegeta and Kakarot kissed roughly and Vegeta pushed Kakarot up against the glass and took his massive cock and slowly put it inside of Kakarot's tight hole. Kakarot moaned softly and Vegeta went faster, expanding Kakarot's asshole and Vegeta kept hitting Kakarot's prostate. As Kakarot was getting fucked, he jerked his member and he came on Vegeta's stomach. At the same time, Vegeta came inside of Kakarot fast. It felt good to have Saiyan cum inside of you. Vegeta and Kakarot kissed and smiled.

"Heheh.. Vegeta..." Kakarot said.

"Hm? Yes?" Vegeta said, putting his hands on Kakarot's chest.

"I need to get home and get some clothes on.. Is it okay if I spend a night?" Kakarot said putting his fingers on his head.

"Yes, anything for you Kakarot.. Just come back soon please.. " Vegeta said with a smile.

Kakarot teleported home and Yamcha still had the key to Kakarot's apartment. Yamcha was there, waiting for Kakarot. Kakarot appeared naked in front of Yamcha.

"Ugh! Yamcha..!" Goku exclaimed anxiously.

Yamcha then said "I'M SORRY.. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D BE NAK- Wait... Did you and him..." Yamcha stopped and said.

"Yeah, I guess I'm his boyfriend now.." Kakarot said.

"Well, Gokou.. will you still love me no matter what?" Yamcha said, in a sad voice.

"Of course.." Kakarot said.

Yamcha and Kakarot hugged and kissed and Yamcha pushed Kakarot on the bed. Kakarot was still hard. Yamcha was hard too and Yamcha rode Kakarot.

"Gokou.. Harder.. Yes.." Yamcha moaned as Kakarot went harder. Yamcha screamed loud and Kakarot's pleasure was high and Kakarot came inside of Yamcha, as Yamcha came on Kakarot's face. Kakarot licked Yamcha's cum all up.

"Mmm.. Your cum still tastes good, Yamcha.." Kakarot said as they both laughed. Kakarot got cleaned up and gathered his clothes and changed. He told Yamcha to take care of the apartment while he was gone. Kakarot used Instant Transmission to teleport back to Vegeta's house.

"Took you long enough.. Now right this way.." Vegeta led Kakarot to his room which said "VEGETA" on top. Vegeta and Kakarot got in the bed together and they cuddled together.

"Geta.." Kakarot whispered..

"What?" Geta said.

"So.. are we like... together?" Kakarot said.

"Not officially. Not until we're mated. But I guess we belong to each other now." Geta replied.

"Oh.. Mated? What does that mean?" Kakarot said.

"I will show you went the full moon comes.. Now sleep." Geta said.

They both fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter. This is my first Yaoi story. Inspired by GokuYaoi. That's it I guess.

~DBY