Friendly Reunion

As Kakarot had woke up, it was bright and early. Kakarot saw that Tarble wasn't in bed and he had speaking coming from the front. Kakarot woke up and saw Bulma and the others. They realized he was up and with excitement, they yelled "GOKOU!!" They all ran up to him and hugged him. Yamcha was so happy that he leaned in to kiss Kakarot but Tarble pulled Yamcha by his hair to stop him.

"I am instructed by my brother to not let anything like THAT. Happen. Are we transparent? Clear? See through? Understood?" Tarble said in a stern voice.

Yamcha nodded and Tarble let go of him. 

"I don't like the idea of being kidnapped but if it's for Vegeta, you guys are truly great friends." Kakarot said while he laughed.

"So, how did you survive, Goku?" Yamcha said with curiosity. 

"You have to remember that I'm part Human too and that without Vegeta.. My existence is ephemeral." Kakarot said.

"Ephmuhwhat?" Yamcha said, confused.

"He's basically saying his existence is going to be short and temporary if we don't revive Vegeta." Krillin said.

"Ohhhh. I'm an idiot." Yamcha said.

"We've noticed.." Bulma said, while rolling her eyes. Then, Bulma noticed something. "Hey Gokou. Your ring. It's still there.. You're really going to commit to him, aren't you?"

Kakarot glanced at Bulma. "Yeah.. Unless you want to.. You already kissed him.. Slut." Kakarot said.

"I'M A SLUT?" Bulma said while raising her voice. "YEAH, I KISSED HIM BUT WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO FUCKED YAMCHA AND CAUSED ALL THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE A MINDLESS AND USELESS BITCH WHO NEEDS TO DISAPPEAR. LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU." Kakarot exclaimed. Bulma was shocked. A tear came out of her eyes but then she sucked it up.

"..Okay." Bulma said, walking back to her room and locking it. There was pindrop silence for a good 20 minutes. Then, Tarble said something.

"Um.. We need 2 more Dragon Balls.. One is nearby, in the mountains.. The other is somewhere back at the place where Yamcha and Launch got married."

Later that day, Bulma came out of her room and knocked on Kakarot's door. Tarble let her in and let them have privacy.

"Gokou.."

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I really am, we've been friends for a long time. I know what I did was wrong bu-"

"No, I'm sorry." Kakarot got up and hugged her. "You're right. I'm the cause of this and we're gonna fix it. Ok?"

"Ok."

They hugged it out and Tarble came back. 

"Things okay now?" Tarble said.

"Yeah.." Kakarot hugged Tarble. "Thank you so much, Tarble." Kakarot leaned in for a kiss.

"..Stop." Tarble said, turning his face. "I can't do this to my brother. I just can't.. I'm sorry." 

".. You're right. I don't know what got into me. I'm going to sleep now.. " 

"Night." They said together and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: My laptop broke and today I got a new one so, the first thing I wanted to do was update. Sorry for the inconvenience. ON TO THE OTHER STORY NOW.

~DBY