He Said Yes!

3 weeks after everything happened, Vegeta and Kakarot gathered up all their friends for a party. There was alot of food, cake, punch, anything. You name it. Since Saiyans have a very large appetite, there was too much food. But that was okay. Kakarot and Vegeta stood in the kitchen and spoke to each other. They kissed softly.

"Hey babe. Now that we have everyone gathered up today, I think we should tell everyone about us." Kakarot said., with his arms wrapped around Geta's neck.

"Everyone?! Uh... Okay... I guess.." Vegeta said looking away at the ground.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Kakarot said.

"Gokou.." Geta said, acting timid.

"What'd you call me?" Kakarot said in slight confusion because Vegeta never called him Gokou. He removed his arms to check on the cookies in the oven. He took them out.

"I meant Kakarot. Yeah.. Um... Even though we go out, we aren't really together.."

"Huh? Geta but.. I love you.. I really do.."

"No, we aren't mated yet.. And that's another thing... I.. don't know if I love you.." Geta said,

Kakarot dropped the tray of cookies of shock and Vegeta caught them and put them on the counter.

"What? What do you mean that you don't know if you love me?!" Kakarot yelled.

"I don't know.. We haven't really been going out that long.. So I don't if I love you.. Sure, I'm IN love with you but I don't know if I love you. Love is a dedication. Love means we'd die over each other and that we will always stay together and there are no conditions as to how to love. I know from the past.. I've been played with so.. I don't know who I love and who I don't. I only love my brother and Yamcha.. But you.. I don't know Kakarot.. Please understand.. I don't want you to hate me.. My family is dead. I only have my brother and Yamcha.." Geta said, crying.

"Geta.. I'm sorry... I didn't know you had such a past.. I didn't expect it. I really think this is all my fault.." Kakarot said.

They made up quickly and came out of the kitchen to see everyone partying. Kakarot whistled to get there attention.

"Alright... Guys.. I have an announcement to make.." Kakarot stated..

"Me and Vegeta are together but we aren't 'mated' yet." Kakarot said.

Everyone cheered but then Bulma said, "Wait, what do you mean mated?"

"Woman. When us Saiyans have a full moon come, he get in Heat. Meaning was feel extreme lust and eventually fuck and bite each other to claim one another." Geta replied.

"Oh.. Sounds sexy.." Bulma said and winked.

"And also.. This.." Kakarot said.

"Hm?"

Kakarot got on his knees and went into his pocket and pulled out a small box and opened it. It had a ring in side of it and it was encrusted with a name saying "VEGETA AND KAKAROT". Vegeta cried softly and the others did too.

"Vegeta.. will you marry me once we are mated? Even though, being mated is like being married. But I like to do things the Saiyan and Earthling way." Kakarot said. "Guys, one more thing.. I'm.." Kakarot said.

"Hm?" Everyone including Vegeta was confused.

"I'm pregnant." Kakarot said.

Everyone fell backwards with their legs up anime style.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Everyone said.

"Pregnant. I'm going to be a daddy. And It's Vegeta's." Kakarot said.

Vegeta was shocked and was worried.

'I got Kakarot pregnant?! I thought Saiyans could only get pregnant once they were mated..' Then Vegeta thought again. 'I forgot.. He's special.. He has Earthling Cells mixed with Saiyan Cells..'

"Vegeta...?" Kakarot waved his hand in Vegeta's face. Vegeta snapped out of it.

"Huh? Oh, yeah.. Heheh.." He fake chuckled.

But in the end everyone was happy.

-----------------------------------------------

So, Kakarot's pregnant. Wow. Heheh. Well, I'll uh.. keep updating more and more. But I might make the whole story short because.. It's not as dramatic as I thought it'd be. But anyways. Soon tuned. I guess.

-DBY