Betrayed

Yamcha came back out and saw Kakarot. He smirked and laughed under his breath.

"Yamcha, is Vegeta coming?" Kakarot said.

"Yeah, yeah.. But I want to talk to you about something. C'mon lets take a walk." Yamcha said to Kakarot.

"Okay, Sure." Kakarot said as they walk out of Capsule Corp and still walking around it.

"So.. You know.. What I'm about to do.. is because I love you.." Yamcha said.

"Hm?"

Yamcha took out his phone and showed Kakarot the photo of Bulma and Vegeta kissing.

"....."

"Goku..?" Yamcha said, worried.

Kakarot cried and hugged Yamcha. "I just thought.. I was enough for Vegeta.. I never imagined that he would betray me like this.. Even after.. we mated.." Kakarot said. Kakarot showed the bite mark to Yamcha.

"Oh.. It's going to be all right.. Don't cry.." Yamcha said.

"Yamcha.. Take me somewhere.. Not home or your home.. I wanna be alone.. Can you fly me to a motel..?" Kakarot said.

"Yeah, let's go... I'll take you far away from place.." Yamcha carried Goku and flew away to a motel.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Vegeta's POV.

Vegeta had apologized to Bulma and told her to just be friends and it won't happen again. Vegeta carried the bed out and he didn't see Kakarot on the couch. 'The little rascal.. He probably went home.. I don't blame him though.. I was taking awfully long.. I'll just fly home carrying this bed." Then flew flew home carrying the bed, doing tricks with it. He finally came home. He put the bed down in their room. He didn't hear or see Kakarot.

"Kakarot? Are you here?" Geta yelled. He searched the whole house for Kakarot. He couldn't find him. Geta wasn't able to find him with ki sense either. This was rather tough than it seemed.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Thanks Yamcha.." Kakarot said as he got into the room.

"No problemo." Yamcha said, leaving.

"WAIT! Yamcha.. I want you to stay here with me.." Kakarot said, blushing.

Yamcha walked to Kakarot. "Hm?"

Goku grabbed Yamcha by the arm and kissed Yamcha softly. Yamcha broke the kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I know you still love Vegeta.. and.." Yamcha got cut off by Kakarot's tongue kiss. Yamcha proceeded to take off his clothes and Kakarot's clothes as well. He flipped Kakarot over an inspected Kakarot's ass hole.

"WHOA! IT'S GAPING! GOKU! WHAT HAPPENED?" Yamcha said with a shocked face.

"Vegeta's cock grew exponentially on the full moon but don't worry.." Kakarot's hole started closing and being tight again. Yamcha smiled and inserted his Earthling huge cock inside of Kakarot and Yamcha thrusted hard. Goku screamed and Yamcha kept hitting Kakarot's good spot and eventually Yamcha came inside of Kakarot. Yamcha removed his cock from Kakarot's ass. The cum dripped from his hole.

"Creampie.." Yamcha said.

"Yup.. Heheh." Kakarot laughed as he put his clothes back on. "Staying the night?"

"yeah, let me just call Launch and tell her."

"Okay." That night Yamcha and Kakarot slept together and they were happy together.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

I know it wasn't that long but I'm trying to just make more chapters. I'll updated soon.

~DBYaoi