Happy Birthday!

After a year had passed by, there was no sign of Kakarot. It was the baby's birthday. his name was Jin. Jin was now one year old. Everyone got together that day and threw a birthday party. The cake said "Happy Birthday, Jin!" and had a candle with a "1" in it. Krillin, Yamcha, Trunks, Chiatozu, Tien, Bulma and the others were there having a good time. Jin got new clothes, a new crib and everything. Everyone at the birthday party was happy. Except for Vegeta. 

Everyone was outside, in the capsule corp backyard, having fun except for Vegeta. Vegeta was inside the house.  He had on a melancholy face. 

"Where's Vegeta?" Yamcha said.

"He's inside." Bulma replied. Yamcha walked inside to see Vegeta on the couch. His face in his knees, crying.

"Vegeta... What's wrong?"

"Yamcha... I'm sorry. Today.. I just can't do this. Last year on this exact day, I lost 2 of the greatest people I loved. My brother and Kakarot. It hurts. So much. It hurts to be lonely in a desolated house with Jin. I miss them so much." Vegeta's cry was horrible. He was hysterically crying now. His whole face was red and tears covered his face.

"Geta.. it's alright. We agree to gather the dragon balls again revive Tarble.. As for Kakarot... Well.."

"Well what?"

"I really don't know what to say about him. We all miss him." Yamcha said.

"Thanks, Yamcha." Vegeta said, as they hugged it out.

'I'm going to find you Kakarot.. sooner or later... Kakarot.. I'm coming.. Please hang in there..'  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goku's POV

'It's been a year now. Today marks it. I'm still not strong enough to break free from Raiken. I miss Vegeta. I miss my friends and I miss my baby. I've been raped 12 different times this year for every year Raiken was in heat. This is uncomfortable. I wish some one would come save me. I know you guys are out there.. please help..' Kakarot thought to himself.

"Kakarot, baby. Come here and cook me something nice!" Raiken shouted. Kakarot walked to the kitchen to make ramen for Raiken with pork in it.

"Thank you.. Daddy has a treat for you." Raiken said as Kakarot gave him the food. Raiken put the food on the table to cool down. Raiken grabbed Kakarot's hand and put it his pants. Kakarot didn't want to but he was forced to touch the 13 inch cock. Kakarot feared Raiken. He jerked Raiken's cock to make him cum. Kakarot didn't enjoy it. As Raiken was enjoying himself, Kakarot made him cum.

"Mm.. Yes.. Kakarot. My slave. Eat up all this cum. Do it now." Raiken said as his eyes rolled back. Kakarot licked up all of the thick, white, gooey cum and swallowed it. It was disgusting. Kakarot did not want this. He missed his mate. There was no escape. Kakarot lived in despair and depression, cutting himself. After Raiken was cleaned up, he went to sleep. Kakarot went to his room and had a hard time sleeping. He thought about Vegeta and the baby every night. It was hard to sleep, but he did.

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Vegeta's POV

'I can't let this go on anymore. Kakarot could be in danger, knowing Raiken... I think it's time...'

Vegeta cried and grabbed a piece of paper and started writing to the crew.

'Dear Yamcha and others....

I know that what I'm about to do is crazy.. But, please forgive me. It's been a year since I saw Kakarot. I need him. I miss him. I want him. I want us to be a family again. I love him. I want you guys to do me a favor. I want you guys to revive my brother while I'm gone. Please. I love him to death. I need Tarble to help me. Also, please take good care of Jin. I love him dearly. He is a product of me and Kakarot's love. I hope to find Kakarot and come back with my brother, my son and you guys all alive. This is good bye for a while. If I'm not back in a year, please try to look for me on Planet Vegeta, if I'm not dead, at least. Thank you for everything.'

From Vegeta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

A/N: I know I was gone. I know I'm on and off but hopefully I stay this time and write both of my stories. Hope I didn't lose any fans. Love you guys