His Destiny, His Goal

Goku was still on the ground. The reason why he did die was because of the Earthling cells inside of him as well as the fact that he was pregnant (A/N: Forgive me, GY) . Goku fainted because he used alot of power and the baby wore him out. While Goku was unconscious, he had a dream.. It seemed like one at first.. Kakarot saw Vegeta from far distance and his back was turned.

"GETA!" Kakarot ran to Vegeta and jumped on Vegeta, but then Vegeta disappeared into the thin air. Kakarot kept doing the same thing and got the same results.

Kakarot felt a tap of his back and he turned and didn't see anything. Kakarot was getting frustrated and crying. Then suddenly he had stopped. He closed his eyes and went into his own mind and saw Vegeta in his mind and thought "This is not real."

Then Kakarot suddenly heard a voice.

'Kakarot..I'm.. ' The familiar voice said. Kakarot couldn't find the man speaking but he knew who was talking. 'So.. Sorry. I just thought.. you were..'

"Stop." Kakarot said. He saw then saw Vegeta. But his image was transparent and his body and clothes were light white.. It was like.. He was a ghost.. But it was in fact.. Geta's soul.

".. Can I just ask.. you something?" Kakarot said.

'Hm?'

"Geta.. Do you love me..? " Kakarot said. There was a long pause..

'Kakarot.. Before.. I was a killer. I killed Earthlings.. And others until Yamcha showed me what love was.. Everybody hated me.. I have no family.. No friends.. Until Yamcha and to see you sleeping with him.. it hurt my heart. I kissed Bulma.. sure.. But I didn't mean it.. Just like I'm sure you didn't mean to fuck Yamcha.. Kakarot.. I don't want you to hate me.. And you're the second person who I have truly loved.. And I'm sorry for fighting you..' Geta said, weeping.

"So.. Does that mea-"

Vegeta kissed Kakarot passionately and cut him off.

'I love you.. Kakarot..'

"I love you too.." Kakarot said. As the kiss ended, Vegeta's soul disappeared. Then, Kakarot was upset and planned to use the Dragon Balls to revive Geta.

Kakarot then woke up, in the Capsule corp with armor on.

"GOKU! YOU'RE AWAKE!" The others said, surrounding him and smiling.

"..I know what need to do.." Kakarot said.

"What're you talking about? Huh?" The others said.

"We're not letting you out of here till you're no longer pregnant." Bulma said.

"Fine." Kakarot got up and had an evil smile. He punched Bulma in the stomach, HARD. He then kicked Bulma into Krillin, sending them flying into Tien and Trunks. As Kakarot attempted to leave the house.. He had to get rid of one more person.. Yamcha. Kakarot smiled and kissed Yamcha passionately, hugging him. But it was a romantic kiss because Kakarot then chopped Yamcha in the back of the neck in the process, making him go unconscious.

"Sorry Yamcha.." Kakarot left, pursuing the Dragon Balls.

------------------------------------------------

I'm planning a surprise with GY and doing this story too so,, The chapters will be relative short.. Also, I have personal things to worry about.. Enjoy..

~DBYaoi