It's Coming...

Entering Month 6 was hard. Kakarot constantly become moody to the point where it annoyed everyone all the time. However, they knew it wasn't his fault. One day, in Month 6 of Kakarot's pregnancy. Tarble and the others were heading towards the last Dragon Ball.

"There it is." The last Dragon Ball. Back at the Kame House. Everyone was excited to be back home so that they could revive Vegeta. But all of a sudden...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kakarot yelled.

Everybody rushed to Kakarot. "THE BABY.. IT'S.. ARGH...!" Kakarot had exclaimed. He felt lots of pain in his stomach. Everyone was surprised though. Saiyan pregnancy was 3 months earlier than Human pregnancy. 

"WHOA! Goku!  Hold on! We're summoning the Dragon now." Krillin said. Krillin went out side, yelling: "COME FORTH SHENRON AND GRANT MY WISH!" The green dragon emerged from the glowing orange Dragon Balls. 

"... State your wish. I may only grant one." Shenron stated,

"Yes. Can you revive Vegeta?" Krillin said,

"...... That is a simple task. I will now grant your wish.." Shernon said.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's almost the-.." Kakarot said. His body was becoming see through, his eye were pure white. At this rate, Kakarot's existence was ephemeral. Shenron disappeared and the dragon balls scattered. Vegeta then appeared as soon as Kakarot gave birth. Kakarot's body was normal again, but he was weak. 

"KAKAROT!" Vegeta said, rushing to Kakarot and kissing him.

".. Hey babe." Kakarot replied while he smiled. 

"WAAAAAAAAAAH!" The baby yelled. Everybody was smiling. 

"Tarble.. Come here." Vegeta said. Tarble walked over to Vegeta and Vegeta hugged him. "Thanks for taking good care of Kakarot."

"No problem. I'm glad to see you." Tarble replied with excitement, hugging Vegeta back.

Then, all of a sudden, Vegeta and Tarble felt an evil energy coming this way. It was very familiar too them.

".. You feel it too, Vegeta?" Tarble exclaimed with fear.

".Y-yeah.. Don't panic.. Everything's gonna be okay." Vegeta said.

"What are you guys talking about Vegeta?" Kakarot said.

"It's.. IT'S...'" Vegeta was cut off by the explosion of the ship. However, everyone was fine. The sky turned dark gray.

Everybody was protected by Tarble's blue barrier. The smoke cleared and there he was. His black coat with white flames at the bottom with black gi pants and the white flames at the top of the pants. His coat showed the lining of his 8 pack and his chest, while the pants showed his v-line. His white hair was in a long ponytail and a bang covered his left eye. His eyes were red. On his hand was a band that said "サイヤ人の悪魔" other wised known as "Devil of Saiyans".

"Raiken.." Tarble said. The barrier was then gone.

"Heh-heh.. It's good to see you. Tarble. Vegeta. I've been watching the two of you. Is that your mate, Vegeta? Heh. A new born baby too." Raiken said. Vegeta closed his eyes as his hair turned Golden and his eyes turned Green.

"If you touch my son. I swear I'll kill you." Vegeta said.

Raiken was laughing at Vegeta. "HA! FOOL. YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN STOP ME IN SUPER SAIYAN FORM? GET REAL!" Raiken exclaimed. His ki raised and when he was done, his body was encased with a red glow. "For I am a god."

Everyone was scared but then, Tarble stepped in front of Vegeta saying: " I've got this."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is coming soon.

~DBY