How could you?

After Kakarot wasn't at the house for the rest of the day, Vegeta woke up early in the morning. He started asking people about Kakarot's whereabouts. He then went to Launch's house and break the window to her bedroom.

"Launch! Have you seen Yamcha? Or Kakarot?" Vegeta said with confusion and frustration.

"Why it just necessary to break my window, Geta?" Launched said getting mad. "Honestly, don't scare me like that! What if I would have sneezed? Huh?"

"LOOK, FEMALE. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY FINACE OR YAMCHA WENT." Vegeta said with anger. "..Sorry.." Geta said.

"It's.. Okay.. Yamcha called me yesterday.. He said he's been at a motel or something? In the Northeastern city." Launch said. "I don't know where Kakarot is though.. Sorry.."

"No worries.. I'll just ask Yamcha." Geta flew off to the motel while Launch went baack to bed.

Vegeta arrived at the motel building and said "Hey, do you know if someone named Yamcha checked in here?"

"Yes. Yamcha came in here yesterday with a friend of his or something. He had a tail..." The motel manager said, giving the info as to where Yamcha went. Vegeta kicked open Yamcha's motel door. This awoke Kakarot and Yamcha. They quickly got up.

"YAMCHA! WAKE U-" Vegeta waked into Yamcha's room to see both Kakarot and Yamcha naked under the covers. They all stared at each other.

"Kakarot.. H-how could you.. SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN?!" Vegeta's hair turned golden as he got mad and his eyes were an emerald-turquoise color.

Kakarot went Super Saiyan too.

"ME? I SLEPT WITH YAMCHA BECAUSE I LOVE HIM.. NOT YOU. GET LOST!"

"WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT..? Kakarot.. I DO love you."

"NO. You love someone else!" Kakarot yelled back to Vegeta.

"WHO? TELL ME WHO. ENLIGHTEN ME. YOU FUCKING WHORE."

Kakarot was hurt by Vegeta's word.

"BULMA!" Kakarot shot Vegeta with an energy wave. It sent Vegeta flying through the next room and out of the building.

Yamcha quickly put on his clothes and left. He forgot to check out of the motel but he didn't care. He flew back home to Launch.

Vegeta flew up and headbutted the naked Kakarot through the window. This woke everyone up. Everyone looked of the window of concern. Kakarot held his stomach. Vegeta hurt the baby and Kakarot.. Kakarot's tears glistened.. Kakarot's golden hair got longer and his eye brows were not on fleek. In fact, they were on delete.

"Damn you.. Vegeta.. I should have never become your mate.."

Everyone took pictures of naked Goku.

Kakarot cupped his hands in a Kamehameha blast position then cupped in at his side. Vegeta was in shock.

"Fine!" Vegeta charged two ki blasts in his hands and make it in one.

"KA.. ME... HA...ME..." Kakarot said.

"FINAL.." Geta said.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Kakarot shot his huge Kamehameha wave at Vegeta.

"FLASH!" Vegeta's Ki Blast was shot and it clashed with Kakarot's Kamehameha. After a while, Kakarot's Kamehameha was supreior and it killed Kakarot's mate.

Kakarot fell out of the sky.

Kakarot thought he was going to die because he killed his mate..

But...

---------------------------------------------

YUP! Vegeta's dead. Cliffhanger. I'l update later. Heheh. ^_^

~DBYaoi