Heated Mates

A month went by. Kakarot and Vegeta bought a house of their own finally. It was a night of the full moon too. Kakarot and Vegeta was extra horny. Kakarot's cock was so hard that night and so was Vegeta's.

The two Saiyans could not control them selves. First, Geta kissed Kakarot roughly and kissed his neck. Kakarot made lots of sounds. Geta kissed and licked Kakarot's body, feeling the baby slightly kick. Vegeta then proceeded to suck Kakarot. First, Geta licked the tip and stroked. Kakarot's moan as so sexy. As Geta tried to go all the way down, he choked and came back up. Then, Vegeta smirked. He licked Kakarot's asshole and bit into it to hear the scream of Kakarot. Vegeta's tongue was inside of Kakarot's tiny hole and it squirmed and squirmed. Kakarot felt lots of pleasure. Vegeta spit on his cock and looked at Kakarot. Since Kakarot was a month pregnant, he infact was uke now. Vegeta then inserted his huge cock into Kakarot softly. Kakarot moaned softly and Vegeta went faster and harder. Vegeta fucked Kakarot so hard that the bed broke. They didn't care. They were in heat. Vegeta's cock kept pounding Kakarot's nice tight hole. At this rate, Vegeta's cock would make Kakarot's hole expand to about the same of a baseball.

"GETA. YES.. I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE THAT.. HARDER, YES.." Kakarot moaned and screamed. Geta went faster and faster. Geta's cock was so huge. On full moon's, Saiyan's Cock size grow exponentially. After this, Kakarot's hole would be loose for months.

"YEAH KAKAROT? YOU LIKE THIS COCK? MM.. YOU'RE GONNA BE CRIPPLED AFTER THIS ONE!" Geta shouted.

Geta's cock rushed in and out rapidly now. Kakrot was screaming. His face was red and he was crying from the biggest cock he's ever had inside of him. As Geta kept fucking Kakarot hard, he leaned in and kissed Kakarot. Kakarot moaned inside of Vegeta's mouth. Vegeta took out his cock and broke free from the kiss. Vegeta then came out Kakarot's face. Vegeta then bit Kakarot and Kakarot did the same to Vegeta. After that, Kakarot and Geta smiled.. They proceed to take a shower together. Vegeta washed the cum off of Kakarot. They snickered. Goku wanted Vegeta's dick and Vegeta washed Goku's cock. They kissed in the shower. Vegeta and Kakarot got dressed and walked in the living room while holding each others ass. They proceeded to sleep with each other on the couch because the bed was broken.

The next morning, they both went to Bulma's and asked if she could build a bed. Bulma agreed to do it. Vegeta and Kakarot sat on the couch, watching TV in the Briefs' Home. Yamcha came through the Capsule Corp place and saw the couple of the couch.

"Yo! Geta and Gokou!" Yamcha waved. "Whaddya you two doing here?"

"Well, after the full moon yesterday, let's just say.. Bulma's building us a new bed." Kakarot said.

Yamcha fell back anime style and they all laughed.

Yamcha got up. And Geta asked, "Why are you here though, Yamcha?"

"I came to... uh.. Talk to bulma.." Yamcha said.

A few hours passed and Geta went to check up on Bulma to see how she was doing. He saw Yamcha kissing Bulma and Vegeta opened the door.

"Yamcha.. God.. Get out. I need Bulma to make the bed." Geta said.

"OH GOD, GETA.. PLEASE DON'T TELL LAUNCH.." Yamcha shouted.

Yamcha got out worried. Geta walked down the stairs.

"The bed's ready, take a look.." Bulma said.

"Truly outstanding. It has drawers on the bottom sides.. And a food compartment and a microwave." Geta said.

"Yup.."

"Thanks, Bulma." Vegeta bumped into her by accident and they got close. Vegetaa was at close range with her. They kissed softly and didn't stop. Yamcha came back.. He took a pic then left. No one notices him. Vegeta broke the kiss.

"Sorry.. I.. Uh.." Geta said. Bulma looked down, upset and blushed. Geta left.