Kidnapping Kakarot

A/N: So before I start this chapter I want you to know two things. One, I will update as much as I can in my free time and when I'm not so lazy, because school starts September 1st for me. Two, I have launched a new story called "Our Little Secret". It's a Goten x Trunks story, and it's going to be so good guys, I promise. I need more reads guys. Everything feels different now that I've come back after 2 months. I'll make it up to you guys. I promise. :) ~DBY

It was early in the morning and Tarble woke up early in the morning. He got up and brushed his teeth, and washed his face. He looked in the mirror and saw his hair and eyes once again flash a different color again, and Tarble had a flash back to about 5 years ago.

"Tarble, run!" Santo who was Tarble's mom said. Tarble ran but who landed in front of him was the serial killer of Planet Vegeta. His name was Raiken. Raiken was Santo's older brother, making him Tarble's uncle. Raiken was big and tall and had golden-hair and a golden tail. He put his hand near Tarble's face, charging up a golden ki blast.

"No!" Santo said, as her black hair turned Golden, but Raiken saw her and he knew what he had to do. He used his other hand to raise his hand and formed a destructo-disc and threw it at her. Santo was cut in half. Her body was separated from the waist down. Tarble was still in shock and his anger took over as he yelled and the explosion blew his uncle away. Raiken was amazing at how much stronger Tarble had become. Tarble shot multiple golden ki blasts, making a volley. Raiken flew through the volley. Tarble couldn't control his self. Raiken then punched Tarble in the stomach and sent him flying. Raiken then teleported and caught Tarble, absorbing his energy. Ever since then, Tarble could not transform in a Super Sayian again. Finally, Raiken threw Tarble and sent a Death Beam through his chest. Tarble was hardly alive. Raiken charged up a Supernova to Tarble to finish the job.

"NO!" King Vegeta flew into the Supernova, with all his power. He was pratically a Super Saiyan God, but King Vegeta got burnt up to ashes, but he did stop the Supernova. Vegeta grabbed Tarble and fled to a spaceship and head for Earth as he saw both his parents dead. A tear leaked and Vegeta turned heartless.

"Tarble?" A voice in his head, and he snapped out of it. It was Vegeta.

"Hm?"

"Hurry before Kakarot wakes up."

"Okay." Tarble said while walking towards Kakarot and picking him up. Tarble flew out to the spaceship where Bulma and others were.

"You got him?" Bulma said, as Tarble pointed to him. The ship door closed as Kakarot began to wake up.

"LET ME GO!" Kakarot yelled out, as the ship lifted off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I tried to make this chapter short and stuff. More chapters will come soon but I hope you enjoyed guys. I'll update really soon. ~DBY