Chapter 2

~hi peoples! Sorry this took so long, my iPod keeps erasing my second chapter and replacing it with something in a different language! Weird huh... Anyway, enjoy! Make sure to re-read the first chapter cause otherwise this won't make any sense ~

---------------------------------------------

* I'm wide awake* my alarm clock sounds with Katy Perry's song. I think it's an appropriate song in the morning as its how everyone wants to feel. After slamming the alarm clock withy hand and pillow and it still not turning off, I picked it up and chucked it against the wall. It worked.

I plugged myself into my iPod and put Paramore on. They are my morning and running buddies as they help me wake up and get pumped. I got dressed and started getting ready for the trip, starting with the hardest activity. Packing.

What you don't understand is that I overpack. Not like a shirt or two overpack but like five extra outfits overpack. Yeah, it's bad.

After somehow packing my closet in my suitcase, I brought my suitcase downstairs and looked at the time. 10:00. Wow my friends are late.

I'll use this time to my advantage, I thought to myself as gang of rhythm pooped up on my iPod. I started dancing and singing to it like a lunatic, but I didn't care. I love that song.

Once the song ended I went outside and saw my friends' cars. Huh that's weird , I thought. I wonder where they are. As if on cue, I heard a snicker coming from my house. What the?

I walked toward my house slowly to see where exactly it was coming from. The side of my house near my big window. Creeping towards the sound, I heard a voice. It was me. Singing gang of rhythm. If it was what I thought it was, a certain few people were going to get into big trouble.

Sure enough, I saw three girls huddled in front of a mini phone screen. Jazz, Rose and Mazy were all watching a video. Of me. Singing and dancing. Omg they were going to die.

"You sound great," Jazz said trying to suppress a giggle.

"Your dancing is fabulous," Mazy said, "you should give lessons." And that caused another fit of laughter from the three girls.

"Haha laugh all you want, I'll get you back for that," I said eyeing them all, "and I better not be a YouTube sensation if u catch my drift." There was no way I was letting that get in YouTube. No way in hell.

"Ggggiiiirrrrllllssss?" We hear coming from the front yard. My dad. He was driving us down to our little lake house where we were staying for a few days before school started up again.

"Coming!" We all screamed in unison.

"Ok so everyone has everything?" My dad asked, " luggage, clothes, phones, chargers and anything else needed?"

"Yes dad, we got everything, now let's go!" I exclaimed, eager to get there.

"Ok ok fine let's go, everyone in the car now."

"I call shot gun!" Rose yelled.

"Hell no. My car, my rules," I said.

"Fine," she pouted, "but I'm not sitting in the way back."

We all filed into the car with all our stuff and got settled.

"You guys ready?" I asked while hooking my iPod up to the car's radio.

In response, I got a lot of hell ya!'s and woot's. After hearing this I pressed play to the song I had decided on. I'll make a man out of you from Mulan. Yeah we're cool like that.

Once everyone realized what song I had chosen, there were more woot's from the girls and a groan from my dad.

Oh yeah, this was going to be a long ride.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry guys this was a bit of a filler :(..

PLEASE COMMENT! I only got one comment :( but I'm grateful for the votes! :D sorry this was so short, i promise the next one will be longer!