Chapter 3

*unedited*

Pulling up to the house, I was so excited I could barley stay in the car.

To re cap, on the car ride here we ate one box of cheese balls, four bottles of lemonade, some gummy bears and some chocolate. Yeah we were definitely of a sugar high. We also went through most of my playlist and had managed to sing the whole time.

"FINALLY!" my dad said, "WE MADE IT! NOW YOU ALL CAN STOP SINGING!" I never said our singing was good....

Jumping out of the car, we took our luggage and made our way to the house. It wasn't too big and had a cozy feel. Once inside we all went to see the rooms. I chose one with a big window that over looked the ginormous backyard and all of us got one next to each other.

"Iiiiimmmm hhhhuuunngggrrreeeyyyyy" Mazy said.

"How are you hungry! You ate the ENTIRE two pound bag of gummy bears we brought!" Jazz said in astonishment.

"The beast is hungry. You can't stop him from getting what he wants," Mazy responded.

"Why is your stomach a he?" Jazz asked confused as to why a girl would make any body part male.

"Because, only guys are as loud, annoying and demanding as my stomach, now where's the food in this house?" Mazy said with a straight face.

"In the car. Go feed your stomach," I said groaning in defeat.

"HE PREFERS TO BE CALLED CHARLES!" She called back while running to the car.

"What are we going to do with her!?" I asked looking after her.

"Well, we could strap get to a chair and put her in a dark room while forcing her to watch bad movies and only eat food that is good for her all the while making her listen to one direction, justin beiber, and the Jonas brothers." Rose, who had been quite, said without stopping.

All Jazz and I could do was listen to our friend with wide eyes.

"What? After listening to her and watching her eat for hours you come up with some ideas," she said and walked away.

Jazz and I looked after her with gaping mouths and wide eyes.

"What the hell just happened?" She asked.

"I have no idea but we should watch out for Rose. We now know not to get on her bad side."

A few hours later after the beast was temporarily fed, we decided to go to the lake. We were putting on our swim suits when we hear, "This is like a bandaid! It barely covers anything!" Coming from Jazz's room.

We all run in to see what she's talking about and we see her in this little black bathing suit that only covered the necessaries......partially.

"Well, you bought it" I said.

"No my mom bought it for me!"

Jazz's mom was the awkward mom that encourages relationships and boys and makeup and stuff like that. Jazz was NOT a girlie girl and didn't even wear mascara all that often. She usually like one pieces because they cover her. She was not happy.

"Does my mom want me to flash people?! I can't go out in public like this! I'm not decent! It's like three sizes too small! What was she thinking!" Her face was getting red as she ranted on while sorting through her luggage for another bathing suit.

"Aha! Found something!"

And out came her favorite camo bikini that was her absolute favorite.

"Ok you all can go now, I'm wearing this." She said happily.