Chapter 5

OMG OMG OMG 100 people have read this!!! Thank u all sooo much!! PLEASE comment! It will make me feel so good inside and possibly make my update more often. Pwease? * bats eyelashes* any way I love u all and u all inspire me! Sooo yup!

---------------------------------------------

I awoke to the feeling of grass underneath me and the sun shining on me. What the hell? Where am I and why am I here? I searched through my memories trying to remember what happened. Suddenly, it comes to me. My dream and how I ran into the forest after that wolf.

That wolf....

I felt some sort of connection with it but I don't know what! I've never seen it before and I'm not sure why I followed it....

I got up and heard voices called my name.

My friends.

"BELLE!!"

"BLAKE!!!"

"WHHHEEERRRREEE AAARREEE YYYOOUUU???"

They are insane and are going to wake up everyone in the entire neighborhood.

I walk out into the clearing where they were and got hugged and punched.

"Don't you ever do that again! We were so worried!" Mazy says taking the angry mother position.

"Are you hurt? What happened?!" Rose says taking the concerned mother position.

"Tell us EVERYTHING!" Jazz says taking the curious sister position.

"Guys ,guys calm down. I'm sorry, I'm fine and ill tell you everything if you promise not to interrupt nor call me stupid.

"No chance of that last one ," I hear from Rose.

"Hey not cool!" I say defensive.

"You shouldn't set yourself up for something like that," She says with a shrug.

Entering the house, my friends sat me down and asked me to tell them what had happened. I told them about the dream,the wolf and the howling. By the time I was done, Rose's eyes were saucers, Jazz was looking at me as if I was crazy and Mazy was oddly excited.

"Oh"

"My"

"GAWD! GIRLIE IT'S MEANT TO BE! IT'S FATE! I WISH MY LIFE WAS AS INTERESTING AS YOURS! FATE! AAAAHHH!" Mazy squealed obviously getting ahead if herself.

"Maz CALM DOWN!" Jazz said using one of the billion nicknames we have for each other.

"Maz this is my life not one if your books!" I said.

"Still.... THAT'S SO COOL!" Mazy squealed again obviously not listening to a word we've said.

"Ugh here we go again with one if Maz's rants," Rose said. "We are going to be hearing about her dream life and fate and stuff for awhile now because she's all excited again."

"Oh no! Now you got her thinking about her dream life!" I said turning to Maz and practically seeing the wheels turning in her head.

"Crap not again!" Jazz sighed at the craziness of our group.

"Guys this is serious!" I said. "What am I going to do about this whole dream thing?!"

"Honestly honey, I'm not sure. I've never heard of anything like thus before. Lets just enjoy the rest of the week and not think about it," Rose said,followed by the rest of us agreeing to her idea.

"Come on chickies let's have fun!" Mazy said followed by many 'woots' from the rest of us.

*********

For the rest of the week we didn't really see the boys except for a few incidents.....but we all managed to survive. Unfortunately, the end if the week meant that we were going back, which it turn meant, well, school. None of us were excited for that but alas, life must go on. On the car ride back we annoyed my dad by singing "OMGod you guys" from legally blond and bromance. It. Was. AWESOME! (For us). When we returned home it was Sunday night and the next day would be Monday which means we would have to begin a boring school day again, yay. *note the sarcasm* We all went home and went to bed, waiting for the next day.

---------/----//-----//---/-------///--------

Sooo ya not eventful but I PROMISE that the next one will be *hint hint*... Please tell me what you think!